ShadowWolf81

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:19 pm

"Error" Next to AP?

Anyone else see this?
Hey guys.. i havent touched Aeria Games in a while (a few years).. but decided to give that Scarlet Blade a try once it goes into open beta/live.

Well.. needless to say.. my account had been banned, likely after another game i 'was' playing got hacked and my account name/password was stolen.. (yea, you think right, i used the same for multiple games). Anyway, i quickly re-secured the main accounts i actually had personal information on/in.. and changed their account info.

I didnt think about Aeria.

So.. long story short, few days pass after i first see the info about Scarlet Blade, and i have my account back.

Just out of curiosity i tried checking the AP purchase/spending history to see what, if anything the Korean Gold-farmers had used my account for. But.. all i see is a giant red "Error" message at the top of the website, and every time i click a link related to the AP points.. it drops me to the login system again.. then keeps telling me the verification code is wrong.

Is this happening to other people? or just a side effect of my account being recently re-secured?

Just curious Rolling Eyes
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 03, 2013 6:06 am
When you leave your account unused for a long period, they suspend your AP due security reasons. Send in a Billing Ticket and they will help you resolve it~ Welcome back to Aeria btw. o/

ShadowWolf81

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:19 am
iBambi wrote:
When you leave your account unused for a long period, they suspend your AP due security reasons. Send in a Billing Ticket and they will help you resolve it~ Welcome back to Aeria btw. o/  

Ahh, thanks much =)