mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedMar 20, 2012 6:14 pm

veterans waiting while newbies with interests grows
I've been directed to aearia games' threads recently due to my search and I say wow, it's good to see the amount of people saying how much they want this game back. However, I too would want the say thing as all so I'm in favor. So...something I already posted in another company, I'll just quote it here:

"For me, I think the game could survive throughout the North America community. Simply, just advertisements or announcements needed to be made. Like for me, I barely knew about the game until it was about to be shut down. From there on that's how I felt bad not being being able to play it. Also, I've seen people who watch the FEZ videos and ask about the game because they're new to it. However, in the end the reply that they get is "Oh, the game already shut down." and that of course gets those who are new to the game entirely feel a let down. I can understand that at the beginning it was growing but overall, I say there wasn't just enough of information about the game that got across to players. So yes, I understand it can cost money but hey, what can you do when most of the people didn't even have a clue about the game. I for one, was one of those people and I hate to say it, although it's the truth in a way. I never even knew that game existed at all or did I ever seen any advertisements. After all, you can't just expect those members whose apart of the previous games of your company to be into the upcoming ones or for them to pass word around. Well, from where I see things going, I say FEZ NA might just have a chance if it's relaunched correctly by whatever company brings it back. You have the Veterans waiting or already just off on other servers for the heck of it because they have come to love the game. Now, the so called "newbies" [I'm not trying to put this in a bad way, sorry if it sounded like that. However, I would be one of those. :mellow: ] they are already showing interest into the game even if they hadn't touched the game yet. So there you have two groups of players who're saying that they already want this game back despite the outcome that has already happened to it before. Again, as I already said before, as long as which ever company brings this game back, if they play their cards right, then there's already a possibility for this game to continue for a long time."  

Hey, I say go for it aeria games, besides while you got the veterans waiting, there's already new people new to the game saying they want to experience this game. Despite the contents it was the game play that had attracted people like me who has never touched the game but the waiting for a comeback of this game. I always had despised PvP/RvR/Faction system BUT it was thank to Fantasy Earth Zero, that I have come to look at it differently versus to how other games made it look. I swear, no other mmos has caught me this interested into a game than FEZ has ever, SO PLEASE DO CONSIDER. I too, have move form games to games because it has never got me this interest like how FEZ did. DO NOT DENY IT aeria, we'll will keep at it until we get a response from you. Either a possibility of you publishing this one of the most awesome well-balanced game comes true or not.
Advertisement

mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedApr 07, 2012 12:59 pm

a bonus news for yall fez players

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=12851975#12851975

That link is my bonus special news for you all. ^_^ Don't give up hope!!!

a113510

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:14 am
Want.

Want this very much.

Also

Gridania nation is best nation.