opos444

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Security alert

Hello. After i login i have this problem

Help plz (I have game on steam so i don't want download it agian)
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Re: Security alert

opos444 wrote:

It would be helpful to know which game this is for. And if that's a pic of an antivirus I suggest turning it off/adding to exceptions because they have been known to cause false-postive reports when trying to load games etc.

ShadowWolf81

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Re: Security alert

sdsdssdsds wrote:
opos444 wrote:

It would be helpful to know which game this is for. And if that's a pic of an antivirus I suggest turning it off/adding to exceptions because they have been known to cause false-postive reports when trying to load games etc.  

Its not an anti-virus.. it looks more like the anti-hacking software of the game telling him it dosnt like something that is running, so it is refusing to launch the game.

Things to do:

Turn off any 'overlay' options if you use any voice-coms like Ventrillo or Teamspeak. These have recently been known to trigger the anti-hacking security of recent MMO's. (Guildwars 2 HATES the Mumbles overlay.. it refuses to even launch the patcher if its running)

Make sure you dont have any spyware/viruses on your comp like keylogers and the like.

Dont use any macro-creating keyboards (atleast while you test to see if that is causing it not to work).