DemonHero13

Rank 0
DemonHero13
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Halloween Egg R+

So I got this monster today through Silver Ticket and have no idea what it is. It's level 1/1 and it says something about halloween treats if it hatch.
Advertisement

Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:38 pm
Like all the eggs it is an egg that needs another of the same egg to +fuse and hatch. If you have someone you trust you can have them wish list it. If there are a lot of that egg for trade it is a N monster, or called a junk egg. Good luck selling a junk egg, I got 6 of them to off load.

Hypno kitty will make you feel better..... and make you trade me everything, ma ha ha ha. :-).

DemonHero13

Rank 0
DemonHero13
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:46 pm
Kasonii wrote:
Like all the eggs it is an egg that needs another of the same egg to +fuse and hatch. If you have someone you trust you can have them wish list it. If there are a lot of that egg for trade it is a N monster, or called a junk egg. Good luck selling a junk egg, I got 6 of them to off load.  

Well thanks for the help and can you give me the names of the junk eggs you have so I know if I ever get one.

Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:39 pm
A Junk egg is an egg with an N in it. All eggs of the same type have the same name. IE "dragon egg" could be junk or not. You have to have someone else wish list the egg and search to see if there are a lot of them up for trade. Don't just let anyone search your eggs, they might say it is junk when it is not.
I seen it many times by top players even.

Also note that every egg is actually a different monster based one what is inside it. So if you see a trade up for an egg and it will nottake yours, they are looking for a different egg.

Hypno kitty will make you feel better..... and make you trade me everything, ma ha ha ha. :-).