achampmustang

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Just signed up, what does waiting for beta mean?

how do I download lime odyssey?
It say i will be notified when beta is available? I'm new to this whole game thing (other than Flyff) and I have zero clue what this means. Thanks to all who take the time to help|Smile
Advertisement

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:02 pm
Lime Odyssey is currently in development. You have signed up for a test of the game called Closed Beta. Closed Beta for Lime Odyssey has no given date yet but check the site and forums often for information on the Closed Beta dates. When Closed Beta comes out you will be able to try out the game for a short while. In the meantime you can check the Lime Paradise website which has plenty of interesting information about the game!

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: Just signed up, what does waiting for beta mean?

how do I download lime odyssey?
achampmustang wrote:
It say i will be notified when beta is available? I'm new to this whole game thing (other than Flyff) and I have zero clue what this means. Thanks to all who take the time to help|Smile  

It means that you will be emailed when the testing phase (Closed Beta) of this game is released.

During Closed Beta, Aeria holds many events for the game so you can grab nice prizes. After the Closed Beta Testing (CBT) phase, your character is wiped, and Open Beta begins (OBT). OBT does not have a character wipe, and transitions into commercial release. That means that the cash shop becomes available and you also redeem all the prizes from Closed Beta.

Additionally this game could possibly have an Alpha testing phase. This happens before Closed Beta and is a testing phase for selected aeria users to test and find bugs in the game. Characters are wiped during this phase as well. This testing phase may or may not happen.

Alpha Testing (possibly | Character Wipe) -- > Closed Beta Testing (Events/Prizes | Character Wipe -- > Open Beta Testing (Basically full release, no character wipes) -- > Commercial Release (Cash Shop is open)

You will be emailed when Closed Beta begins Smile

achampmustang

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:10 pm
thanks a bunch for the quick response!!

Rayo_de_Luna

Rank 0
Rayo_de_Luna
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:57 am

Hi

What it means?
It means you are a believer, welcome to LO church....lolz.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:38 am

Re: Hi

What it means?
Rayo_de_Luna wrote:
It means you are a believer, welcome to LO church....lolz.  

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:21 pm
At least we should be getting more news on it this year :3

samuel_everstar

Rank 0
samuel_everstar
PostedFeb 07, 2013 11:08 am
azraccoon wrote:

from what im finding. o.o not much news out there. what little there is makes it sound like its going CB sometime " this " year. but its mostly speculations. o.o for now. pray to whatever higher power you beleave in. and hold on to the seat of your pants. becuse its could to be some time befor we get a real update.

"the sensation of trying to escape... but never being able to... i'm sure i felt that... that's... death" — Allen Walker

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:31 pm   Last edited by ThesirKyle on Feb 09, 2013 8:14 am. Edited 1 time in total
azraccoon wrote:

Thats what we hope ...

But we probably will tough Very Happy

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:56 pm
u must make a sacrifice if u wish to see lime this year
the larger the sacrifice the sooner we will see news
the more people that make sacrifices the greater the news shall be

so wait are u waiting for? grab ur mice, grab ur chickens, grab ur goats or sisters let us appease those who shall bring us lime

note: sacrifices may or may not be noticed and this post was made entirely as a joke