Alextjeeh

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:07 pm

First Ever Gun Design, dont expect to much :$

Sandstorm Psg--1.
Sup Soldiers Smile

I liked the idea of designing skins for the SF guns so i went on and tried some things.
It is harder then u would think xD, today i hadnt to much time but i wanted to share atleast 1 design with you. This one is called the Sandstorm Psg--1. I may adjust it later when i have more time so see this 1 as a temporary one, if you have suggestions or tips please comment Smile

Thanks already guyz! Smile

Sandstorm Psg--1:

''They say this gun is cursed by the ancient pharaoh Toetanchamon, only the blessed have the power to handle this gun well. The Sandstorm Psg--1 is the perfect gun for desert operations. Become the new owner of this cursed gun and release the curse on your enemies! ''

( This is all temporary and adjustable, tips are welcome Smile) Gotta go now XD

Ciao all.
Advertisement

TheBusinessBoss

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:52 pm
0_0 When I saw the term "Sandstorm," I immediately thought of the duststorm that occurred several times in Southern states, back when the Great Depression was here. But this is much, much different. Hehe. The Sandstorm Psg-1 looks pretty nice, but I can already see a lot of space for improvements!!

Instead of using just one color, you could've switched your style up, with designs on the Psg-1.
There are many pictures, on google and everywhere, and you can definitely add more texture and engravings into your gun.
I found several pictures that you could use as an idea:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1HJ004wdSMQAPxbbRLPODTkESN2Ay4eCIY8qHG-AGsxFMSH5hIA

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnisXXYXTaCfzEWOmLzZZ4m2YeE0DJLnFqpmHBfffiZC-OGW4g

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:06 pm
look sick!.

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: First Ever Gun Design, dont expect to much :$

Sandstorm Psg--1.
Alextjeeh wrote:
Sup Soldiers Smile

I liked the idea of designing skins for the SF guns so i went on and tried some things.
It is harder then u would think xD, today i hadnt to much time but i wanted to share atleast 1 design with you. This one is called the Sandstorm Psg--1. I may adjust it later when i have more time so see this 1 as a temporary one, if you have suggestions or tips please comment Smile

Thanks already guyz! Smile

Sandstorm Psg--1:

''They say this gun is cursed by the ancient pharaoh Toetanchamon, only the blessed have the power to handle this gun well. The Sandstorm Psg--1 is the perfect gun for desert operations. Become the new owner of this cursed gun and release the curse on your enemies! ''

( This is all temporary and adjustable, tips are welcome Smile) Gotta go now XD

Ciao all.  

It looks realy good, actually.

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:49 pm
Business boss all that was un-needed. I think he did a perfect job all on his own, this has true potential to be a real gun I bet when the GM's / GS's see it, you even put a accurate description Smile

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:54 pm
Looks pretty good imo.

shauncui91

Rank 1
shauncui91
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:57 pm
Look great Very Happy one thing I have to criticize though it needs a little more detail maybe some text other than that look great great job bro

bebobond10

Rank 1
bebobond10
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:03 pm
looks good . but how about u make this skin for psg1-a1 i think it will looks cooler but with more skin adjustment .just saying

SergantY "On my way to be the besT"

jamal744

Rank 4
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:04 pm
Looks nice good job! Very Happy

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:13 pm
Wow that looks really nice actually.

Good job bud