Cwasawnt

Rank 2
Cwasawnt
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:43 am

The Pastry Pilgrimage...

To seek untold treasures...
"Time to begin my journey on getting my EAK once more. This will be my 4th. This will be a long and strainuous journey as I have bought very close to 1,000 EAK wb's and still my luck has run dry. So I have returned after an 8 month hiatus and I now pull my AK from the shelf, dusting off the layer of cob web as I start my training on getting my skill back and more...all the while ensuring I am broke just to get that beautiful skin. Wish me luck, Soldiers. The fighting starts today!" - A passage from the Book of Pastry, Revelations 3:12, The Totalium of Le Cwasawnt.
Advertisement

gus169

Rank 3
gus169
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:47 am
I wish you good luck and godspeed Cwasawnt. May your Pastry Pilgrimage take you to the promised land (or gun, or whatever) Smile

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:48 am

rc

i dont get it lol, whats with this pastry stuff?

From Gus, With Love.

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:54 am

Re: The Pastry Pilgrimage...

Cwasawnt wrote:
"Time to begin my journey on getting my EAK once more. This will be my 4th. This will be a long and strainuous journey as I have bought very close to 1,000 EAK wb's and still my luck has run dry. So I have returned after an 8 month hiatus and I now pull my AK from the shelf, dusting off the layer of cob web as I start my training on getting my skill back and more...all the while ensuring I am broke just to get that beautiful skin. Wish me luck, Soldiers. The fighting starts today!" - A passage from the Book of Pastry, Revelations 3:12, The Totalium of Le Cwasawnt.  

Why the EAK? Is it even worth the 1,000 WB you spent? lmfao, you should try for one of the newer more rare weapons. Nevertheless, good luck buddy.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:25 am

rc

Dashizz12 wrote:
Cwasawnt wrote:

Why the EAK? Is it even worth the 1,000 WB you spent? lmfao, you should try for one of the newer more rare weapons. Nevertheless, good luck buddy.  

all the newer weapons are ugly =\
if i were to choose a skinned ak, even now, id still go with the eak. id still go with the epsg or gpsg, and id still go with the gold m4 or alcad m4.

From Gus, With Love.

TheBusinessBoss

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:28 am
I'm trading my Engraving Ak74 for $46 worth of presents. PM me, or write on my thread in the barter section, if interested. XP Don't spend any more money on bombs. Get the perm. gun from me. XP

Please check out my Dream Shop. All guns must go!

jamal744

Rank 4
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:11 pm
Good luck.

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:11 pm
i like old aks like cak aak gold ak 47s.