RedTiger.

Rank 0
RedTiger.
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:30 am
No servers and people complain about the playtime. Thats just like asking for Weapons you can't use. Common sense. Chill and be patient cuz right now you can say straight up that you don't want playtimes because they are so slow, but when the servers are up and running and all playtimes are paid out, you are gonna be begging for more. So stop bothering to GM's/GS's/PM's about it.
Advertisement

mcteche2012

Rank 0
mcteche2012
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:37 am

Re: Year of the Snake Playtime Event.

bobcats1337 wrote:
It's been 18 business days and still hasn't been payed out? GG  

you just play to receive the rewards from that event? just wait....they are busy with servers and clan update i think xD

kilzone144

Rank 1
kilzone144
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:20 am
bobcats1337 wrote:
Well just stop doing play time events and people like me wont be on here "complaining".  

Thanks a lot for ruining playtime events.
To bad people like this guy ^ are ruining the forums/game.
all they do is make threads where the whine in.
just shut the fúck up for a second and don't be so egoistic.

Sorry for my language but this really pisses me off.

laardavid

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:21 am
exoteric2120 wrote:
Obviously the server issue is a higher priority than paying out play times. But really, what exactly are the GM's doing in order to fix a NETWORK ISSUE. As far as I'm concerned, and as I've been told, this game is run by DIFFERENT groups of people.

Example:

Servers go to network devs at AGE, Dragonfly, AND the hosting site of the actual servers. So there's communicating to do, and not necessarily including much involvement with the GM's.

Updates: Suggested by AGE, applied by Dragonfly, once per month.

Hacks: Reported by AGE, patched by anti-cheat.

General/support/event/misc HELP DESK TICKETS: Handled SOLELY BY THE GM'S.

So if the GM's rely on other parties, and wait on them in order to get things done, what exactly do they do if they don't personally patch hacks, fix network issues or update the game in any way, or work on updating it since they aren't the game developer?

We were already told that Aeria Games CANNOT modify this game in ANY WAY, they need to rely on other parties to handle that.

With that said, what's the excuse? LOL

I can care less about the play time at this point, but I just find it funny to see GS's jumping to Aeria's defense and blindly jumping into threads and speaking on behalf of them without actually thinking about IF what they're saying makes any type of sense.

Anyways, that's just my point of view. We don't get input from PM's/GM's about what actually goes down, so there's only common sense and obvious blanks to fill in. Could always be wrong of course, but I don't think so. Seems like they're understaffed or they aren't working enough like they used to.

Either way, this type of stuff has been going on for years, so I'm not surprised and it doesn't bother me in the least. The funny replies we get sometimes by GS's or GM's are just hilarious. Same for in game from players, it's what makes this game truly epic xD  

I would love to see a GM/GS respond on this. Topic is only giving a response to some spammers who say don't make any playtime... It's kinda funny they leave this one for what it is, while he made a very good point here.

So Topic, please respond on this one Smile

synsouls

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:26 am
Well, Some of these kids must be hungry of " Weapon Bombs"..Guys, just wait.. GM's Or Gs's are doing their best to bring back the server..

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:01 am
Dude the guy that said SF was a zombie before playtimes must be a SPED, what the Hard are you talking about? WHAT THE Hard ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

bobcats1337

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:17 pm
.......................................... And still not payed out???? GG

mewtwos290

Rank 5
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:11 pm
Shouldn't this thread be locked or closed?

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Rc

I wish aeria would tell everyone they wont pay it out if people keep complaining.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedFeb 12, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
I wish aeria would tell everyone they wont pay it out if people keep complaining.  

Yeah.