Nyhmai
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Game Sage Application

I have completed steps one and two.
My IGN for Wartune: Nyhmai

Other Aeria Games:
Shaiya Teos ( two or three years): Kedomonia
Shaiya Phoenix: Kedo

Hello, I believe that a Game Sage should always put other players first instead of herself/himself. A GS needs to be openminded and willing to listen to everybody. A GS needs to help the community grow and is needed for support. A GS should be more focused on helping the community than advancing their own characters. They should always help to maintain the peace, and never antagonize other players. A GS needs to make sure that everyone is satisfied with what is going on. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me Smile
-- <3 Nyhmai
Advertisement

Demondrega

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Game Sage Application
I have completed steps 1 and 2.

I play Wartune: Elohim.

As to what makes a good game sage for Wartune?
Someone willing to help and direct people to 'information', either directly and/or indirectly. The game is complex enough where simply speaking in a pm may help, but there are many resources for Wartune that could really help people. You would also have to be willing to scour the forums. GameSages have been considered volunteers, and as such were never given any true 'power' per se. As such a Game Sage should remember that they are still a player at the core, and keep the required courtesy that they would have with any other equal. In the end that's what everyone wants.; to be given the benefit of being treated equally, fairly, and with respect.

Yadda bla bla boom boof

AnjingBalap

Rank 0
AnjingBalap
PostedJan 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Application For GameSage

Application For GameSage
Dear Sir, I Have Completed Step 1 and 2

IGN : AnjingBalap
Server : Wartune 1 In English

A Good GameSage should help Low Level who would like to expand their skills at the game, and it seems that the GameSage at Wartune only exist most at PST Time, while I reside at GMT+7 countries, I could help some people that online at the same time as me.

Regards,

Spica

vampyrebunny

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
vampyrebunny
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:23 pm

GS vote

If it matters I vote Nexy for GS, he is always helpful to low levels and a great person in general.

DeadIonutz

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 10:55 am

Completed step 1 and 2

My name is Wartune is Ionutz
I think a good Game Sage have to listen players and help them. I will.

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:51 am
Smile tysm vampy

khoanguyen12345

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:03 am

Game sage

application
I have complete step 1 and step 2

I think game sage is very important person because represent the company and need to patient with all the people that they interaction with. Game Sage should have some knowledge about the game and that could provided some guide to other new player that try to understand the complexity of the game wild they having fun. I have play with many game with aeria game like DK online, shaiya, and call of gods. Through all those games with aeria and many other game that different company, i think i am a good Game Sage for Wartune on server 2. i am in server 2 right now and in game id is Bacu in server 2 Wartune. Thank you for your valuable time.

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:07 am   Last edited by p4ndx on Feb 05, 2013 3:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Completed Steps 1 and 2

Starlight Story - p4ndx (Character is on the account p4ndxI)
DDT - Zariya

A good GameSage is the bridge between GM's and other regular players. They should provide support for both in whatever way is needed. A good GameSage should be able to handle any situation calmly with a high level of customer service, treating the other community members with respect until any issue has been resolved.
Note* I am predominantly applying for StarlightStory on reccomendation of PMmemphis. He informed me to post my application details here.

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!

silent.bob004

Rank 0
silent.bob004
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:02 am

Game Sage Application

Hello Very Happy
I have completed steps 1 and 2.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wartune
SBoB
Server 2

Big Head Bash
SBoB
Europe Server No.1

Pirate Galaxy
SBoB
Askone

Starlight Story
SBoB
Beta Server

Crystal Saga
SBoB
S3 (PVE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Game Sage should meet criteria listed below:
*able to provide quick support
*reliable
*responsible
*spend reasonable time online
*share personal experience and impressions about game
*provide additional information about gameplay or game mechanism
*be able clearly define solution for gameplay issues
*actively help in game world or help with issues in world chat
*announce events in world chat
*passionate about game
*cooperative
*neutral and unprejudiced
*highly informative
*communicative
*patient
*knowledgeable about gameplay, game strategy and also about technical issues
*charismatic
Thank you for consideration.

amirgreat

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:35 am

Applying for GM

[*] Surprised i m interested to apply for title of"GS"
Pls pls give me title of "GS"