coopf4rmer

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:19 pm

In game DC'ing

So the game loads and puts me into the lobby fine.. i start a game and a few min in i get the connection lost message. i die it recovers and off i go again.. playing away again it gives me the message.. i die i respawn and get stuck in spawning mode with a constant 1,2 count. i eventually get a fail message and get kicked from the game completly.. i dunno what to do... it only started last night... been fine b4.. im QQin at this.. clan is regestering for the old school cup and i might be in the team... need my game to run properly....
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:28 pm
Hey coop!

Try to disable your Anti-Virus and Firewall while playing A.V.A.

If you don't do this try it: Start A.V.A. directly from the NWZLauncher located here:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA

Or here if you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\Binaries

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:02 pm
Also, if the above does not work, Take a look at this thread

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1756189

read it through and if nothing on there works, click the list of recommended programs. They should solve the issue for you.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

coopf4rmer

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:23 am
ive tryed all of the above. nothing works... wth!!! i just get stuck in the connecting screen now.. its as if the server cant be found.. My internet connection is fine and i have no viruses or bugs n the pc either.. everything ivedone has failed.. i might just delete ava and reinstall

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:39 am
coopf4rmer wrote:
ive tryed all of the above. nothing works... wth!!! i just get stuck in the connecting screen now.. its as if the server cant be found.. My internet connection is fine and i have no viruses or bugs n the pc either.. everything ivedone has failed.. i might just delete ava and reinstall  

If you getting stuck on Connecting just restart your rooter.

If you still stuck just press 'ESC + F5' and than click on "Decide" wait 5 minutes and you should be able to join.