Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:39 am
Can't we just have the reward by having a sort of CODE? I mean, you give us the code, and we redeem when we want the reward, so the players what wish to play with the archer can redeem it while the archer class is out instead of waste the owl now with a char they don't want..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|
Advertisement

Elanif

Rank 0
Elanif
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:47 am
A character is nothing more than a collection of items, before you add the person behind it whose abilities you need to determine. Like almost everything else in the game, the Owl is a status symbol. If you see someone with a real expensive item, it's often an indication of someone's wealth and/or ability to acquire such an item, and unless you make a misinterpretation, it tells you nothing of how well they play based on how long they've had to learn their toon. Likewise the Owl should be a unique indicator of someone's experience since it would definitively tell you someones experience playing. As such it should be a non-tradeable item, but perhaps its ownership could be shared between toons on the same account.

ExsecratusRex

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:24 am

about the owl poppet

I was led to believe that you would get the permanent owl poppet for reaching lvl 30.....

acranerafael

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 8:29 am
Elanif wrote:
A character is nothing more than a collection of items, before you add the person behind it whose abilities you need to determine. Like almost everything else in the game, the Owl is a status symbol. If you see someone with a real expensive item, it's often an indication of someone's wealth and/or ability to acquire such an item, and unless you make a misinterpretation, it tells you nothing of how well they play based on how long they've had to learn their toon. Likewise the Owl should be a unique indicator of someone's experience since it would definitively tell you someones experience playing. As such it should be a non-tradeable item, but perhaps its ownership could be shared between toons on the same account.  

I agree

regalian3

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 1:32 pm
What should we do if we reached level 30 in CB, but haven't yet received an owl poppet of any duration?

chat8612

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:55 pm

is there any way to check the account for reward?

I forgot -.- which account i made lvl 30 on lol...

sjhotwings

Rank 0
sjhotwings
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:25 pm
i made and play on the new account, can i transfer the owl from my cb acc to the newly made one ?

IGN: Krisha CLASS: Shadow Mage LVL: lvl 35

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:08 pm
I still didnt recieve my chrismas custom

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:50 am
where is our Stress reward e.e

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

llbelavic

Rank 0
llbelavic
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:00 am
owl poppet gives only 1 hp and 1 mp regen, why is that? didn't we deserve a little bit better poppet than that as reward for reaching lvl 30 and staying to play DKO? at least you could make it to pick up drops for us -.-