12%48 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJan 31, 2013 12:18 pm
Aeria srsly needs to stop advertising other games on each forum, it annoys the playerbase deeply, well in DWO it does ALLOT.

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 31, 2013 12:20 pm
GM's have stated that they view pretty much every post. But just because they don't respond, doesn't mean they don't watch. I'm speaking on Grand Fantasia's behalf, so I can't really say for any other games, but we have very active GM's.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJan 31, 2013 12:39 pm
minuzaki wrote:
GM's have stated that they view pretty much every post. But just because they don't respond, doesn't mean they don't watch. I'm speaking on Grand Fantasia's behalf, so I can't really say for any other games, but we have very active GM's.  

good for ur game then LOL..

ts2 atm GM never said anything or post about about anything what happen what going on ....

skylar.j.hawk

Rank 0
skylar.j.hawk
PostedJan 31, 2013 2:15 pm
dxpoo wrote:
Aeria srsly needs to stop advertising other games on each forum, it annoys the playerbase deeply, well in DWO it does ALLOT.  

I love this alot ( ‿)

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedJan 31, 2013 2:22 pm
skylar.j.hawk wrote:
dxpoo wrote:

I love this alot ( ‿)  

oh no u didn't ... if I were you I'd edit this right now coz if dxpoo came back and found this, he will tear down the whole thread on your head
stupid troll ...

skylar.j.hawk

Rank 0
skylar.j.hawk
PostedJan 31, 2013 2:26 pm
MightySiQin wrote:
oh no u didn't ... if I were you I'd edit this right now coz if dxpoo came back and found this, he will tear down the whole thread on your head
stupid troll ...  

lol, no offense intended. It's not like my grammar is above reproach or anything like that. The tone in here is just so tense, we could all use a laugh to lighten things up.

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 31, 2013 3:17 pm
Woah woah woah. Guys, calm down. Please. Don't derail the thread.

Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedFeb 01, 2013 1:36 am
Its another 1 this month.

GM removing an old and ignored thread that was dug up to show them which antique problems still exist with the statement, one should not necro old threats show all the attitude i have gotten used to.

The funny fact that i am unable to vote here (buttons do not show up in my browser) says all i need to know.

Add another 1, well deserved.

Aerial223

Rank 1
Aerial223
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:51 am
skylar.j.hawk wrote:
MightySiQin wrote:
stupid troll ...  

lol, no offense intended. It's not like my grammar is above reproach or anything like that. The tone in here is just so tense, we could all use a laugh to lighten things up.  

oh i wouldnt lighten up as to where the stakes are this serious and all, also the way gm's are such fck ups and dont do there job right. and that does piss me off showing other fckin ads in other game forums.

Scarlet's Blade Rock's & You Know It~