WiodowMaker

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:57 pm

my introduction to these forums

just a quick pro quo :P
howdy, im downloading DK atm, and i've been playing a game called ArchLord for years, and am just looking around for some new thing to waste some time Razz
I am 35 years old and from eastern kentucky In the U.S.A
Ive always been active on Archlords forum so hope to be here aswell
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:48 am
Heya! I"m Cody,

I currently play Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal. I currently do not have a job but I do go to school, I am 16 years old and live in Australia. My birthday was 15/05/1996. My gender is male and my favourite colour is blue. I am currently in a relationship with someone.

In my spare time I tend to make signatures for others. My favourite animals are cats and meerkats<---- cutest things alive *-*

I like all sorta of music from pop to R&B. I am one of those people who doesn't judge others! If you wanna be yourself around me then go for it! I promise I wont bite. :P

One thing I love to do is help others out! I'm always helping others out in-game and in reality :)

So yeah that's me :)

fernanjames

Rank 0
fernanjames
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:32 am
Salute',

hi everyone...im a RedSeaCommando...its very nice to see lots of friends out here...27 yo Engineer, fun enjoying games in Soldier front. I usually bored without gaming...lol...ryt now playing my fav RA3...remember natasha....yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!

cosplaywho

Rank 0
cosplaywho
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:36 am
Hello, I just registered, nice to meet all you guys here Laughing

Noblewine

Rank 0
Noblewine
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Hello, I'm new to the game and started downloading Eden Online. I've been skimming the wikipedia for awhile to see which class I'm be playing as. I have been looking for a MMO to replace a game that went offline a few years ago and I hope I enjoy this game. Cya in-game.

Dark_Elfstone

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:02 am
hi all, coming back to play 12Sky again. hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

IGN: Elfstone Faction: Jinong (one day Nangin) Server: Redemption Level: M3 Guild: touchmyass Pet: PinHead (Feng Demon)

justencharters

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:41 am

Who Am I?

You'll find out soon.
Hey whats up everyone? I'm Caius in game, CL of Tarpiean Watch. In RL I'm a political consultant. Razz There is always a face behind the PC screen. Razz I played Lineage for 7 years. I had one of the strongest guilds on Seighardt. DK is pretty fun so far.

dadotarugo

Rank 0
dadotarugo
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:33 am
Hi Everyone My Name is Ryuza Tefuma i think thats all i have to say lol if you guys have any questions just ask Smile

To Live!
To Fight!
To Protect!

s1rr

Rank 1
s1rr
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:45 pm
dadotarugo wrote:
Hi Everyone My Name is Ryuza Tefuma i think thats all i have to say lol if you guys have any questions just ask Smile  

what?

Hipster29

Rank 3
Hipster29
United States, United States & United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:10 pm
Hi, I'm Brice . I like music and day dreaming. Concerts are what I live for. Future drummer. x

Respected in SF2
AVA's worst enemy