WiodowMaker

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:57 pm

my introduction to these forums

just a quick pro quo :P
howdy, im downloading DK atm, and i've been playing a game called ArchLord for years, and am just looking around for some new thing to waste some time Razz
I am 35 years old and from eastern kentucky In the U.S.A
Ive always been active on Archlords forum so hope to be here aswell
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Twin Saga Gold Founder
lollypopfish
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:48 am
Heya! I"m Cody,

I currently play Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal. I currently do not have a job but I do go to school, I am 16 years old and live in Australia. My birthday was 15/05/1996. My gender is male and my favourite colour is blue. I am currently in a relationship with someone.

In my spare time I tend to make signatures for others. My favourite animals are cats and meerkats<---- cutest things alive *-*

I like all sorta of music from pop to R&B. I am one of those people who doesn't judge others! If you wanna be yourself around me then go for it! I promise I wont bite. :P

One thing I love to do is help others out! I'm always helping others out in-game and in reality :)

So yeah that's me :)

iChipster - 80 Demonologist Chippies - 100 Druid GF EN || Akiarra Twin Saga EN

fernanjames

Rank 0
fernanjames
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:32 am
Salute',

hi everyone...im a RedSeaCommando...its very nice to see lots of friends out here...27 yo Engineer, fun enjoying games in Soldier front. I usually bored without gaming...lol...ryt now playing my fav RA3...remember natasha....yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!

cosplaywho

Rank 0
cosplaywho
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:36 am
Hello, I just registered, nice to meet all you guys here Laughing

Noblewine

Rank 0
Noblewine
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Hello, I'm new to the game and started downloading Eden Online. I've been skimming the wikipedia for awhile to see which class I'm be playing as. I have been looking for a MMO to replace a game that went offline a few years ago and I hope I enjoy this game. Cya in-game.

Dark_Elfstone

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:02 am
hi all, coming back to play 12Sky again. hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

IGN: Elfstone Faction: Jinong (one day Nangin) Server: Redemption Level: M3 Guild: touchmyass Pet: PinHead (Feng Demon)

justencharters

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:41 am

Who Am I?

You'll find out soon.
Hey whats up everyone? I'm Caius in game, CL of Tarpiean Watch. In RL I'm a political consultant. Razz There is always a face behind the PC screen. Razz I played Lineage for 7 years. I had one of the strongest guilds on Seighardt. DK is pretty fun so far.

dadotarugo

Rank 0
dadotarugo
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:33 am
Hi Everyone My Name is Ryuza Tefuma i think thats all i have to say lol if you guys have any questions just ask Smile

To Live!
To Fight!
To Protect!

s1rr

Rank 1
s1rr
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:45 pm
dadotarugo wrote:
Hi Everyone My Name is Ryuza Tefuma i think thats all i have to say lol if you guys have any questions just ask Smile  

what?

Hipster29

Rank 3
Hipster29
United States, United States & United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:10 pm
Hi, I'm Brice . I like music and day dreaming. Concerts are what I live for. Future drummer. x