Author Message

abangers

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
11
Location
Yemen
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:31 pm   Last edited by abangers on Jan 31, 2013 8:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Major general red hacker IGN: MOGREM2008

GM/GS please check this IGN: MOGREM2008 abusing his hack, we hope this account will banned soon as possible, here a solid evidence that ill take record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kQ3VQ27zQc&feature=youtu.be

here the clear fraps video 18mb size

http://www.mediafire.com/?n96fhyi9l19yf1z
Advertisement

entrapment69

Rank 0
entrapment69
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
82
Location
Turkey
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Re: Major general red hacker IGN: MOGREM2008

abangers wrote:
GM/GS please check this IGN: MOGREM2008 abusing his hack, we hope this account will banned soon as possible, here a solid evidence that ill take record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kQ3VQ27zQc&feature=youtu.be  


he dont hack its bug
ik he ping 500 yes.

abangers

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2013
Posts
11
Location
Yemen
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: Major general red hacker IGN: MOGREM2008

entrapment69 wrote:
abangers wrote:
GM/GS please check this IGN: MOGREM2008 abusing his hack, we hope this account will banned soon as possible, here a solid evidence that ill take record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kQ3VQ27zQc&feature=youtu.be  


he dont hack its bug
ik he ping 500 yes.  


hes is not 500 ping 200 only, when i till him that if you dont care your account do it more and then he left the game

Dashizz12

Rank 3
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Posts
997
Location
boston mass United States
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Re: Major general red hacker IGN: MOGREM2008

abangers wrote:
entrapment69 wrote:
abangers wrote:
GM/GS please check this IGN: MOGREM2008 abusing his hack, we hope this account will banned soon as possible, here a solid evidence that ill take record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kQ3VQ27zQc&feature=youtu.be  


he dont hack its bug
ik he ping 500 yes.  


hes is not 500 ping 200 only, when i till him that if you dont care your account do it more and then he left the game  

looks like hack to me, he isn't shooting anything but getting kills? lol unless he is lag very very badly

k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
Joined
04 Aug 2012
Posts
250
Location
In-Front of Red Sea Yemen
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:47 pm
yeah hes hacking look in the last shot he done if u see red color red that's the enemy very far from him he shooting only in a wall then headshot killed.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: