Ventraa

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Loot

NO ninja loot!
In all rpg games that ive played over 20 years nothing more then having 1 loot item drop and the fastest person that loots it gets it will drive me to never play again. This game is very new and still in beta phase so i will give it a chance to change this to everyone gets there own drop rate so this will not be a problem. I would like everyone that agrees with me to please reply and if we get enough people to speak up maby they will change this crazy looting system.
Advertisement

doubleup

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Loot

Auto loot
I agree. I think they should just auto loot or give an option to do so. I know that some don't want to bother with the grey items. I loot everything myself 'cuz every coin matters at this point. The gold is auto awarded, the loot should be too imo. If the player doesn't have enuf bag space, the loot could drop as it does now with a longer free-loot delay timer to give the player time to free some bag space.

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:34 pm
I'd recommend joining a guild party or a group of friends as they're more willing to trade or give you item drops if you need them. The loot system itself seems fine to me but if I were grouping with random people I would feel the same way.

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:40 pm
I agree with Anarchist69x, uyou can basicly party up with guildies or friends, but even if it's not the case the loot options are really nice, and u can ask the party leader to just change to random or order or u can even choose to make the party yourself and change loot option to loot-to-leader which will make everything go to your inventory.

Inushokin

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:27 pm
Or better yet, just incorporated a better looting system. IE, like Aion, for example. It's not hard.