SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:54 pm

GMs

I'm not entirely sure who is in the wrong here, or if I am even posting this in the right spot. I sent a ticket for account restoration, and asked a few questions regarding that subject. I was then flagged as spamming and threatened that if I sent another ticket, my account would be removed and I would have no more access to Aeria. Did I do something wrong? Questions included how I would tell if I got my account back, if the aeria ignite ID was correct (there may or may not have been a "The" at the beginning, I don't remember since I don't have ignite anymore), and if it was possible to retrieve the account before raid ends (end of the allotted time period is the same day as raid ending), since I spent some gold on it. I don't see what I could've done wrong, but being threatened is hardly a proper response to asking questions meant to prevent mistakes and to gather information. P.S. sorry for posting on forums.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:33 am
Did you send multiple tickets or reply to the same ticket over and over again within a really short time frame. Usually when the answer is given already and people keep sending tickets regarding the same matterit might happen. If you pass on the RT number I can ask them to take a look regarding the matter Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:47 pm
I only sent one ticket, and none of my questions were ever answered lol. I asked the first question, then a second question about 1-2 hours later, and the third a day or two later.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:19 pm
Well the reason is at most there is a wait time of up to 48 hours for one response to reply to your ticket. When you send messages in such a short amount of time, that is what can be causing your issue

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:13 pm
Its been a week since the last GM even bothered to help, and he hasnt replied back yet. Right now I am getting help from a different GM. Since Support wont answer this after asking three different "higher-ups", Ill ask here. Is there some special thing I gotta do before I get my account back I.E. redownload the game, or update it completely or etc, or will it somehow pop up on my screen when I check My Quarters after the allotted time has passed?

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:54 pm
SeaStory wrote:
Its been a week since the last GM even bothered to help, and he hasnt replied back yet. Right now I am getting help from a different GM. Since Support wont answer this after asking three different "higher-ups", Ill ask here. Is there some special thing I gotta do before I get my account back I.E. redownload the game, or update it completely or etc, or will it somehow pop up on my screen when I check My Quarters after the allotted time has passed?  

Hello SeaStory,

When your account is transferred, you will be able to access it by logging into Aeria Ignite before you play.
Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:02 pm
Lol yay an answer. Thank you very much