Musicboy.

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:58 am

Follow up about the girl

For those of you that care
Good news! She blew me a kiss :3
bad news ._. Pssy'd out again FML, i even had a wing man this time T.T
i swear she was waiting for me outside her classroom expecting a hi or maybe even a hug, but me being me, i was like 3 seconds away from doing it but i just acted like i didn't see her QQ
I am Pathetic, can't even attempt to start a convo thinking that she's magically gonna approach me and take me away to wonder land.
But i guess life goes on, there's a Sno days school dance this weekend, guess im going alone.

Original thread if you gents are confused on what im talking about
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1885353
life goes on.
Advertisement

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:08 am
c\_/

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:18 am
So you can make a fool of yourself online but you can't talk to a girl.

Try this for starters. Leave this poem on her desk and see how she responds/acts.
-----------------------------
Beautiful is The World

A butterfly flutters softly in the wind.
The morning sun, rises to the heavens,
The lush, green grass sways,
As the soft wind blows.

A blooming flower, all red and white,
Glorifies life and offers peace.
Cherry blossoms, heartwarming pink,
Scatter in the warm wind.

So beautiful is the world,
Unchallenged in beauty.

The seaside, waves crashing onto shore,
Alone a royal tern glides,
As if calmly searching,
For a partner, a lover for life.

The forest, engulfed in a sea of green,
So quiet, yet disturbingly loud.
The graceful stag, watches over his home,
In the calm of spring day.

Unchallenged in beauty

Two lovebirds in harmony,
Live in the harsh desert,
Chirping their love for the other,
Without a care for the world.

Everything in pairs,
Creatures of the earth,
In twos,
Reminding me...

Unchallenged in beauty.

Twinkling starlight, from the heavens,
Gleams upon Earth,
The rustling grass, where I lay,
Thinking and believing

But not as beautiful as you.
-----------------------------------
Written by yours truly at http://www.best-love-poems.com/poems.php?id=1168439

If you can't even do this, forget about getting her to approach you. Girls WANT to be approached by the guys they like, not the other way around. Also good and long-lasting relationships don't start spontaneously. Start slow, get to know more about her, like her birthday, interests, hobbies and dreams. Don't be a hormone filled idiot, and "just do it." It's like making friends, but closer than that.

Good luck.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:21 am
:c i'm sorry. wish you many courage so you can walk to her and say hi to her next time you see her.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:22 am
Mate, you dont need any "wingman" it just makes you look like a puss. NO OFFENCE. But imo, girls like guys that are brave enough, to go alone and ask her out. Or atleast it worked for me.

Be yourself. IMPORTANT THING.

Start off easy, Ask her out on a few dates, find out of what she likes, what she does.

After a few dates you know her well. Wait for a few days before her birthday, then invite her to a park, or something nice that she likes, find a bench after you've had some fun. Then sit down, and talk a little. Look her in the eye, and say you love her, and want to be with her. Then move in for the kisssss O.O

meh, this is what i did for my current GF, goodluck mate

Another question -

Are you sure you like her, ive had few relationships that i liked the looks. And it went bad.

Cuz, if you only like the looks you wont last long with her.

If u dont like the looks, but personality you wont last long.

If you like both - you're gonna last long.

Also. One does not simply like a girl, then giving up on her. Truestorybro,youshouldlistentome.

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:31 am
khoieieralle wrote:
Mate, you dont need any "wingman" it just makes you look like a puss. NO OFFENCE. But imo, girls like guys that are brave enough, to go alone and ask her out. Or atleast it worked for me.

Start off easy, Ask her out on a few dates, find out of what she likes, what she does.

After a few dates you know her well. Wait for a few days before her birthday, then invite her to a park, or something nice that she likes, find a bench after you've had some fun. Then sit down, and talk a little. Look her in the eye, and say you love her, and want to be with her. Then move in for the kisssss O.O

Another question -

Are you sure you like her, ive had few relationships that i liked the looks. And it went bad.

Also. One does not simply like a girl, then giving up on her. Truestorybro,youshouldlistentome.  

Exactly what im getting at.

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:33 am
AgnosticM4 wrote:
khoieieralle wrote:

Another question -

Exactly what im getting at.  

lmao, i rly dunno what im talking about, cuz norwegian girls are easier to love.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 31, 2013 1:11 pm
Dude. Just ask her out already. -.- Like seriously. If she says no, it's no. If she says yes, good, you've got a date. I see no problem. Or maybe you should just Kiss de girl.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii