HellraiserHope

Rank 0
HellraiserHope
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:35 pm

"HTTP Can't Connect" error fixes didnt work

I did what the one topic said to fix this and it didnt work. Nothing really what else to say except that it still keeps saying "HTTP Can't Connect" and it wont continue.
Advertisement

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:40 pm
I had this problem earlier today and it was screwing with my internet. half the websites on my bookmarks list would not connect while the updater was open, then I close it and it miraculously worked again. I have never encountered a problem like this before.

HellraiserHope

Rank 0
HellraiserHope
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:44 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
I had this problem earlier today and it was screwing with my internet. half the websites on my bookmarks list would not connect while the updater was open, then I close it and it miraculously worked again. I have never encountered a problem like this before.  

Thats what it does to me too! And I see you play the new game too. I was wanting to play that.. Is it doing it to you on there? Or do you play Eden Eternal too and its only doing it on Eden Eternal?

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:24 pm
HellraiserHope wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:

Thats what it does to me too! And I see you play the new game too. I was wanting to play that.. Is it doing it to you on there? Or do you play Eden Eternal too and its only doing it on Eden Eternal?  

I can't play the new game, I was going to but then i discovered my graphics card wasn't good enough. but it did let me update in the updater before telling me that, so it's only on EE, and it's not my comp because i played EE before on this comp, but i uninstalled it when i got bored with it