mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedJan 29, 2013 10:55 pm

I want to play

I played this game briefly in the first stage of Alpha but got too busy to play anymore, anybody know what changes are coming up? I really don't want to wait, I am getting bored with my other games and have nothing else to do.

Advertisement

CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:07 am
You know as much as anyone. Very little information has been released, and any information that has been released is most likely from other versions of LO and it's not necessarily going to be implemented in our version.

I sound rude. Ignore me. I'm quite tired of waiting as well.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:28 am
On the contrary, a lot is known about the changes made, but not 100%, more like 10%.

You can find them all here: www.lime-paradise.info

Eventually we'll have all the info up once the game goes into OBT (about a week or two from now!)

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedJan 30, 2013 1:13 am
Lets hope you are right <3

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 30, 2013 6:16 am
Again what is known is not official by aeria sorry but until aeria says it then its not really "official" its just what's going on elsewhere

I'm sure we are all very tired of waiting but I'm sure it'll be worth it

Posted By Aeria Mobile

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedJan 30, 2013 6:46 am
rinsha wrote:
Again what is known is not official by aeria sorry but until aeria says it then its not really "official" its just what's going on elsewhere

Unless they add PK back in (If they do it on specific channels on the same server, I'll be fine with that though. Just as long as I can avoid PK fully for the entire game save for arena / guild wars.)

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:33 am
notIyeru wrote:
rinsha wrote:

Unless they add PK back in (If they do it on specific channels on the same server, I'll be fine with that though. Just as long as I can avoid PK fully for the entire game save for arena / guild wars.)  

omg this, totally this. that was one thing I did not like in Alpha was that there was no pvp so once you reached lvl cap all you could really do was start over.

CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:42 am
qawsar wrote:
On the contrary, a lot is known about the changes made, but not 100%, more like 10%.  

But ten per cent is like nothing compared to the massive world that is Orta. D:

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 30, 2013 1:07 pm
CannibalSmurf wrote:
qawsar wrote:

But ten per cent is like nothing compared to the massive world that is Orta. D:  

It's more like 30%