teutznice

Rank 0
teutznice
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:19 pm   Last edited by teutznice on Jan 24, 2013 4:06 pm. Edited 1 time in total

backpack andvaced password

Hi G.M,I m sorry because i bother you but please help me,i forget my backpack advanced password,please tell me,what i must do?please need help
,please help me
this event happen so:in that moment i want to get married and i buy a engagement ring and i enter in backpack but i make a big mistake,i tuch that botton "advanced password"and my backpack has been blocked.And another problem is this : my all items are locked in backpack.My weapon is in backpack and more items and i can t equp them.
please help me
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: backpack andvaced password

teutznice wrote:
Hi G.M,I m sorry because i bother you but please help me,i forget my backpack advanced password,please tell me,what i must do?please need help
My e-mail is teutznice@yahoo.com,please help me
this event happen so:in that moment i want to get married and i buy a engagement ring and i enter in backpack but i make a big mistake,i tuch that botton "advanced password"and my backpack has been blocked.And another problem is this : my all items are locked in backpack.My weapon is in backpack and more items and i can t equp them.
please help me  

File a ticket. http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support Also please edit your post, and remove your email.

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:34 am
^yes do so!
Also sdsdssdsds, you too have to edit your post and remove teutznice's email. Smile