Amrow_AVA

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Melee Tournaments Suggestion

Yez. To za stadium and demo maps!@
This is more of a suggestion- but it does apply to dealing business with Cyber Sports- I am no representative of any gaming organization but I'd like to suggest the idea to create Melee Tourneys. World-wide competitions that would resemble IeSF. I myself am I melee-er and it is quite competitive with the highly skilled. But the problem is that there aren't any official battlegrounds that could make a clan or country claim supremacy in this part of the game. The melee community is growing by the day- new people come in.. and unfortunately there are those of us who are leaving due to the hackers that just completely ruined the gameplay. Hopefully if you guys do accept this idea and consider it as something that can be done for the future then I'd be glad to participate.

Tell me what you guys think..
Advertisement

pro_perfect

Rank 0
pro_perfect
PostedOct 01, 2012 6:32 pm

they hate mellee and soccer

why i havent got a resonable explanation and probably wont since they tell us nothing server down 6 days nothing take favorite games away nothing

zuckit

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:16 am
I would love a melee only tournament. Melee is what I play most of the time and I was thinking during these other tournaments how cool wouldn't it be with a tournament with only melee?

I support!