sayvory21

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Banned (dont freaking lock)-.-..wow

My ORIGINAL POST:
Banned for no reason? Okay aeria games...thanks.
banned out of no where.
So I started playing DK online 2 days ago for the first time.

I was questing today with my gf (got to level 16 I believe) and I was asking in class chat how people obtained a mount at level 10, that's all I literally said "how do people get mounts?"

I haven't talked to any other players prior of today, just now talked today in class chat and I get banned for asking a question? I did nothing wrong at all and this is just absurd.

My girlfriend didnt get banned, only I did, for some unknown reason.

It said "bye" with a bar that was going down (like a timer) and it forced my client to shutdown and when I login it says "account restricted please contact support"

Okay i'd understand a ban if I ACTUALLY freaking did something wrong, but I did nothing at all and this is just beyond ridiculous, can someone look into this?
~~

I already sent in a ban appeal but I doubt they even look at that, here's my problem with Aeria games, first I get forced into installing aeria ignite to play the games, then it installs freaking akami net session which is a bandwidth hog (without my permission) so im like okay...ill let it slide, and now I get banned for no reason (for asking a question) Personally not having a very joyous time here, I would like other peoples input and not lock the dang thread for asking a question, thanks. (:
Advertisement

michelleboe35

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:32 pm
do you live in the same house as your girlfriend?

sayvory21

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:34 pm
yes and only I got the "restricted" for no reason at all.

michelleboe35

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:37 pm
GMDropkick wrote:
Hey guys,

There has recently been some questions asked about our stance on multi-boxing (running multiple clients of DKO at the same time). Despite the various methods to achieve this in computer games, we officially do NOT allow multi-boxing.

So please remember: One game, one machine.

Breaking this rule can will result in a suspension and possibly a permanent ban.  

posted by GMDropkick in the forums look it up that is why because the game thinks you are trying to do this!

sayvory21

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:38 pm
yeah if thats the case thats just ridiculous ._. we both have our own seperate computers

michelleboe35

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:40 pm
still same IP address!

JerBear452

Rank 3
JerBear452
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:41 pm
your first post was locked because bans are not discussed on forums. so this one will most likely be locked too as its the same subject. Opening another after this one gets locked would not be a good idea.

and if you sent in an rt they will look into it, it just takes a little bit of time. that is the only place you will get the answer about why you were banned

As for the akami/ingite issue you can remove both of those after you installed the game fully. Aeria is not the only publishers that use programs like that.

sayvory21

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:42 pm
In either case this shouldn't have happened anyways....

Like I said I did nothing wrong, just questing like any normal person does in an mmorpg and then i get banned out of no where >_> its really frustrating.

but its cool I get how they roll, you can just lock this thread if you wish. but im not happy with the current circumstances.