GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:48 pm

[Important] Where did my Clash Title/Exploit Points go?!?

Fix it, GM!

Because Clash of the Titans is in Beta, some of you might be experiencing a loss of Exploit points or titles.

Do not panic!

The points and titles will be returned to you once Clash of the Titans goes from Beta to Finalized, which should be in the next couple Maintenances.
Advertisement

munchys17

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Beta Issue

Clash of Titans/Gods Freezes
The event freezes and it ends up costing you because you cant get out unless you refresh. I lost tons of troops because of not being able to get out and maximize again. This happened on S8

Nivello

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 1:08 am

frozen

it only fought 4 fights total for me 2 losses 2 wins for a grand total of 9 points and 20+mins of me staring waiting for anything to happen server overload maybe idk should of had way more battles im sure also appeared from about the 8min mark everyone stopped fighting and we alll just stared s8 as well

joeldubuc

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Standing at the end of the line

I was standing at the end of the line and only went into 2 fights the whole 20 minutes, while all the others were fighting. This needs to be looked at.

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: Beta Issue

munchys17 wrote:
The event freezes and it ends up costing you because you cant get out unless you refresh. I lost tons of troops because of not being able to get out and maximize again. This happened on S8  

that's part of the games design. You aren't allowed to maximize your troops until you die. Basically you fight with what you equip until you die. Once you loose you can replace the units if you wish and rejoin the fight.

munchys17

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Beta Issue

glisson wrote:
munchys17 wrote:

that's part of the games design. You aren't allowed to maximize your troops until you die. Basically you fight with what you equip until you die. Once you loose you can replace the units if you wish and rejoin the fight.  

i understand that. but as i stated in my first post the event froze. so when it froze i had not fought yet. so when i was actually losing it didnt kick me back out to refresh troops. i know i lost because there is no way i am losing over 3k in troops in one fight.