savion.roger

Rank 0
savion.roger
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Price Checking

e.e
Hello fellow society of AeriaGames ive come here from grand fantasia for some help(im new e.e). Ive done a few dungeons or so and got around 2k and bought some Magic Alchemy Clays and i got the Legacy Armor for ArchMage. I need someone who can tell me how much i should sell it for My in game name is [color=darkblue]iSwerve send me mail if want to buy or pm me.. Thank You For your time

Advertisement

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: Price Checking

e.e
savion.roger wrote:
Hello fellow society of AeriaGames ive come here from grand fantasia for some help(im new e.e). Ive done a few dungeons or so and got around 2k and bought some Magic Alchemy Clays and i got the Legacy Armor for ArchMage. I need someone who can tell me how much i should sell it for My in game name is iSwerve send me mail if want to buy or pm me.. Thank You For your time  

Hello there and welcome! There are "Barter" sections available by server, to be found here, just choose your server, Ponchee or Quill, and then click the Barter section. The Barter topic is used for all manner of trades and is a better place to get a more accurate read of current prices.

Prices do vary by server and by current availability of the item. Besides asking people in forum or trade-chat in-game, it's a good idea to monitor the Auction House (Salesperson.) There, if you search under "Supplies" and then "Misc," you may type the word "Legacy" on the search bar and see a list of legacy armors (if any are available) being sold, which can help you gauge prices. Keep in mind that tradechat and privately arranged buying/selling are commonly less than the prices found in AH.

I can tell you that in Ponchee, i've seen the Archmage legacy vary in price anywhere from 5k-10k.