Emyst
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:26 am
Brynhildra wrote:
Emyst wrote:
ebby224x wrote:
Emyst wrote:
Brynhildra wrote:
=o Sweet!
I liked the look of Turga females and was sad they couldn't be mages, but if that has changed, then AWESOME!

they still can't be mages, just putting it out there for you.  
she said IF ! she didnt say there will be read it propley just putting it out there Smile  

Well, I've read it multiple times and I still think she thinks Turga can be mages. If I am wrong, pardon me.  
I don't even know now which I thought xD My memory doesn't extend past the last hr \o/  

Advertisement

LeafRiser

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:05 am
From the Official Wiki

Humans:

Warrior
Thief
Cleric
Mage

Muris:

Thief
Cleric
Mage

Turgan:

Warrior
Thief
Cleric

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:34 am
Emyst wrote:
Brynhildra wrote:
Emyst wrote:
ebby224x wrote:
Emyst wrote:
Brynhildra wrote:
=o Sweet!
I liked the look of Turga females and was sad they couldn't be mages, but if that has changed, then AWESOME!

they still can't be mages, just putting it out there for you.  
she said IF ! she didnt say there will be read it propley just putting it out there Smile  

Well, I've read it multiple times and I still think she thinks Turga can be mages. If I am wrong, pardon me.  
I don't even know now which I thought xD My memory doesn't extend past the last hr \o/  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1106884/Three-second-memory-myth-Fish-remember-months.html

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:40 am
LeafRiser wrote:
From the Official Wiki

Humans:

Warrior
Thief
Cleric
Mage

Muris:

Thief
Cleric
Mage

Turgan:

Warrior
Thief
Cleric  

I'll have to note here that even though it's the official wiki, it's edited by players. In this particular situation I edited which classes belong to which races. I suggest reading the official wiki rather then the Aeria guide on their LO website still since it's more updated.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:54 am
qawsar wrote:
LeafRiser wrote:
From the Official Wiki

Humans:

Warrior
Thief
Cleric
Mage

Muris:

Thief
Cleric
Mage

Turgan:

Warrior
Thief
Cleric  

I'll have to note here that even though it's the official wiki, it's edited by players. In this particular situation I edited which classes belong to which races. I suggest reading the official wiki rather then the Aeria guide on their LO website still since it's more updated.  

More updated? That's not hard as they don't really bother with updating it at all.
http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/guide/classes/magic There (EE page) at the bottom of the page you can see that there is a magic DPS class 'coming soon'.
It was released in August, 2011. It's still coming.