Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedJan 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Climbing on benches and lounge chairs

Not in the guild towns...
Hai,

Sometimes in Aven I see people sitting on the benches & lounge chairs. Though I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Does anyone know how they do it? I could sure use that orange juice :3

~Val~

Advertisement

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:45 pm
Depending on the chair, you should be able to auto-path onto chairs with the left mouse button (LMB). Some of the chairs/benches in Aven actually have accessible areas to get onto, but not all of them (I've tried quite a few before). It's kind of like the same way that certain areas on maps aren't accessible with WASD or the arrow keys but can be gotten to/passed through with LMB pathing instead.

Go ahead and give it a try on some chairs/benches, I'm sure you'll find that it works for quite a few of them.

Off note, I don't think I could have possibly repeated/implied the same things enough times in that short of a rant. Sorry about that.

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:46 am
Hover your mouse on every part/pixel of the chair. Your cursor would turn from gray to blue if you found a clickable (accessible) part of it that you can then sit on. At least that's how I find some sit-able bench in Aven.

Black.Lilium

Rank 0
Black.Lilium
PostedJan 27, 2013 11:22 am
Go as Mage, Illu, or Warlock and then use Dimensional Jump or whatever that jump skill was called.
Note: you have to be facing that chair lol. Oh and it doesn't work with ALL chairs, only some

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedJan 27, 2013 2:28 pm
Thank you all Smile I thought any bench or chair would work, I'll use some of these ideas on the ones I've people use and let you know :3

~Val~

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedJan 27, 2013 11:55 pm
Success!

I used the Jump, though everyone is right, not all can be done.

~Val~

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedFeb 08, 2013 4:37 am
Valkita wrote:
Success!

I used the Jump, though everyone is right, not all can be done.

~Val~  

where is this, Val... u look tired n want to sit down the whole day ¬( ',' )¬

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:17 pm
Ohs, it is the bench in Aven up where Roger sometimes shows up. In the Trading District, near the Aven fame vendor (i can't remember which one :S)

There should be a thread with all the benches and chair you can sit on :3

~Val~