darkzamu007

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Info about Lime Odisey

Info about Lime Odisey
I think as many fans would have iformacion recent aeriagames about this game as I see that from 2011 do not provide information about this game, please we are eager to play, because it looks promising and very entertaining, was not lucky enough to try it in the last test but I and my partner would like to play it ^ ^, pls provide some information.
Advertisement

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Info about Lime Odisey

Info about Lime Odisey
darkzamu007 wrote:
I think as many fans would have iformacion recent aeriagames about this game as I see that from 2011 do not provide information about this game, please we are eager to play, because it looks promising and very entertaining, was not lucky enough to try it in the last test but I and my partner would like to play it ^ ^, pls provide some information.  

check the forums

SweetSinns

Rank 0
SweetSinns
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Info about Lime Odisey

Info about Lime Odisey
darkzamu007 wrote:

They're really dragging their feet with this game, you probably won't get a whole lot of information about it, unless you ask a GM or an alpha tester. Your chances of getting a hold of a GM are slim, and there's not a whole lot telling about who the alpha testers were.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:43 pm
Hmmm..
Treasure trove of information:
www.lime-paradise.info << Fansite
www.lime.pixelscrapyard.com << Pictures/Codes gathered from the LO Alpha Client, updated client information is available in the fansite by rockman~