Author Message

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
Joined
05 Aug 2011
Posts
1319
Location
United States
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: End of Battle Bug

Miraise wrote:
This started today: Often at the end of a battle, the screen will freeze. I cannot do anything, but apparently the game/battle is still running because end of battle and in battle messages still run(usually to tell me I've lost). And in campaign boss battles, it freezes up completely at the reward screen-I can't pick a card and have to refresh the page in order to get out of the screen. I've also had the same server dropping problems that Ansatsu83 reported.  


Is it happening for every fight? Or just now and then. I've had it do it when my personal connection was messing up, but typically just a refresh/browser reboot ad it'd be fine for all the rest. Haven't had it happen in awhile.

What browser are you using? You could try clearing out your flash cache, and browser caches.

Advertisement

DingleMouse

Rank 0
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
116
Location
United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 9:21 am

Enhanced Illusion [Astral]

I think this is bugged. Whoever has this at level 5 seems to work more than the listed 10%. In the majority of battles I fight and someone has this it works anywhere from 2 to 5 times out of 12 to 15 attacks. This is closer to 20%. Maybe 1 out of 10 battles do I see someone with this astral at 10% work 10% or less of the time.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 19, 2013 10:03 am

Re: Enhanced Illusion [Astral]

DingleMouse wrote:
I think this is bugged. Whoever has this at level 5 seems to work more than the listed 10%. In the majority of battles I fight and someone has this it works anywhere from 2 to 5 times out of 12 to 15 attacks. This is closer to 20%. Maybe 1 out of 10 battles do I see someone with this astral at 10% work 10% or less of the time.  


Please see the responses about this astral in this thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1865899

The moderators on the official site have confirmed that it is not a bug and the astral is working as it should.

Viona.

Rank 0
Viona.
Joined
11 Aug 2011
Posts
152
Location
Finland
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:20 pm
First, create a reply post to this topic!

Next, fill out the Post as follows:

Title:
Daily Reset failure (Farm)

Body:
It have be 1 week now, that i haven't got any EXP from farm when i help ppl. It say farm EXP have already... and it not chance my rank to 42lvl even it have be stuck for a week now. I missed a lot lvl for my farm coz of this. I Don't know how to explain it any better then that after Tuesday daily reset my farm haven't reset at all. I don't get any EXP from my friends farms and my own farm current lvl is stuck on lv41.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Farm EXP is stuck
2.
3.

Observed Result:
Nothing Happens, i don't get any exp from helping other ppl wit they farms and it have be 1 week now everyday it say *EXP have already*...

Expected Result:
Start to get EXP again, maybe even those i missed coz of this issue !!!

Screenshot:

3
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8783/13927778.png

hopefully i fill up this correctly Razz

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:42 pm
Viona. wrote:
...  


Have a look at this link regarding farm xp and crops http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1847853

If your character level is also 41 your farm cannot level. You farm level cannot exceed your character level which maybe why you are unable to get more xp. If not then send in a ticket to the GMs using the "contact us" option so that they can address your problem.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
116
Location
United States
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Enhanced Illusion [Astral]

RollaR_50248 wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
I think this is bugged. Whoever has this at level 5 seems to work more than the listed 10%. In the majority of battles I fight and someone has this it works anywhere from 2 to 5 times out of 12 to 15 attacks. This is closer to 20%. Maybe 1 out of 10 battles do I see someone with this astral at 10% work 10% or less of the time.  


Please see the responses about this astral in this thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1865899

The moderators on the official site have confirmed that it is not a bug and the astral is working as it should.  


Thank you for the information. I'll will do a followup post. I do not see any information link about R2 confirming this astral is performing correctly. Just a user posting it works.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: Enhanced Illusion [Astral]

DingleMouse wrote:


Thank you for the information. I'll will do a followup post. I do not see any information link about R2 confirming this astral is performing correctly. Just a user posting it works.  


The information was provided by a moderator on the official site i believe, R2 is just another publisher of the game like aeria, not the stand alone site for the game.

hillje03

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jan 2008
Posts
3
Location
Saugerties United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

cant play

im logged in, and the wartune page has the 2 servers up. whenever I click on the links, the page pops up and starts to load, but then suddenly it boots me back to the wartune page, and all it does is sycle like that, click the button, same page loads. has been since the maint yesterday the 22

DingleMouse

Rank 0
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
116
Location
United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Warning to others.

Level and blitzing.
Title:
Blitzing Campaign - Lose Stamina

Body:
Blitzing while you are about to level is a bad idea if you do more than one blitz at a time. You level, then the level screen interrupts your blitz. Your next blitz starts then is stopped by the level screen. Congratulations you have just wasted stamina.

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. Take too long to level, so no.
2.
3.

Observed Result:
See Body

Expected Result:
No to lose stamina

Screenshot:
was not expecting that so no before and after shots as proof.

kazak2005

Rank 0
kazak2005
Joined
05 Nov 2009
Posts
75
Location
United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:11 am
with Clothing update bug. Once I got the clothing everytime I get into MP Dungeon or Areana battles log screen other people cant see me and I look invisoble to them.

Thank you,

Beware of Titans
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: