Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:07 am
bring back twelvesky game AGE... Very Happy

drivec

Rank 0
drivec
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:38 pm
hi another fez supporter here. but from the sounds of the merger. it didnt sound like we would be getting any games from them only possibly mobile games.

one can dream tho Crying or Very sad

Minky658

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Merge

When will the merge take place will it be this main?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Armedpit

Rank 0
Armedpit
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:19 pm
Please bring back fantasy earth zero, gamepot has already done the hard work of localizing it (even with voice actors).

It'd be a waste to just let this game go unhosted.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:25 pm
Armedpit wrote:
Please bring back fantasy earth zero, gamepot has already done the hard work of localizing it (even with voice actors).

I dunno what FEZ is, but based on popular demand, it better be hosted by Aeria. Seems like a lot of people would rage if it wasn't.

#inb46yearsofcrap

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Armedpit

Rank 0
Armedpit
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:47 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Armedpit wrote:

I dunno what FEZ is, but based on popular demand, it better be hosted by Aeria. Seems like a lot of people would rage if it wasn't.

#inb46yearsofcrap  

There are people that like FEZ enough to buy a VPN just to get pass a firewall to play the japanese FEZ. They are willing to even pay a monthly fee.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:12 pm
minuzaki wrote:
I dunno what FEZ is,  

FEZ is a game that was hosted by US Gamepot years ago, but they closed the game shortly after they opened it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_Earth:_Zero

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:18 pm
The news about the merger is good to know.Just remeber they don't ahve to translate much of Fantasy Earth Zero since it was released in the US. Aeria games can diffently bring this game to its full potential. I'm Chaos13 the one that Fought against GM Pasta on the Youtube video of him showing the Greatsword off before the release. I miss the game hands down. Aeria games would probly have to change the arb system for gear to AP. Other then that much of the basics are there already. Fantasy Earth Zero had few years running short for a free online game. I don't like to many pvp types of games but this one is one I will play without a doubt. My character was from hordaine. Yelsword knows who I am. Fighting the odds was so much fun. Aeria games you gotta bring back this game. Anyways Aeriagames been doing well so this can only make them more greater as a company. Already localized once. I don't care about starting a new character really. Means more fun playing the game. By the way GM's let me ask about Fez in short since ts been down for few years now. Any hope for it being brought back under Aeria games or would that be Gamepots descion still? I was in the White Knight program. White Knight program was players that volunteered to help newcomers to the game adjust to the game. In short we did get benfits for working shifts. Kinda like Game sages but on a shorter time frame. It was a good idea to help the newcomers. I'm intrested in this game coming back. You won't find another one like it thats for sure. I'm hoping aeria games can get the rights for it since its a US client. Anyways thanks for answering some questions already. Keep up the support. Never had major issue with aeria yet.