DragonLordBrian

Rank 0
DragonLordBrian
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:54 am

Onward to Sprite Island Quest Help!

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this before or not, and I couldn't find it anywhere in the forums about it either. Well as far as I was able to look. I've been trying to complete the quest, yet whenever I get out of Blue Bay or even close to getting out of Blue Bay the Newbie Sprite Yuki dies all the time. Could someone please help me out on this? Maybe I've missed something? xD

Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 27, 2013 5:33 am
In order to complete this quest you have to keep Yuki alive from mobs at all costs. Instead of going on your mount to Kaslow, Walk there instead. Its much more efficient and easier to keep Yuki alive. (Be sure to follow the footpaths along each map as it'll make it more likely for Yuki to stay alive).

Hope this clears some things up :)

DragonLordBrian

Rank 0
DragonLordBrian
PostedJan 27, 2013 5:45 am
Alright Thank You for the Help, Um.. How do you walk ingame? I've noticed that I'm like super far ahead of Yuki. xD

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:16 am
You can try talking to Royal special agent, which is a few feet away from Alante, she will teleport you just outside of kaslow, do the quest, then on the way back you can 1. Use a teleporter stone (if you have any) or 2. keep yuki close to you, and go to Alante, just make sure that you avoid the monsters with the red names

Hope this helps you

It's a Strange Land here.........

DragonLordBrian

Rank 0
DragonLordBrian
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:21 am
I'll try the walking back thingy and Thanks for the help. Is there anyway to get a Teleporter Stone, if you dont have any or were they only for beginners just starting out in the game for the first time?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:23 am
DragonLordBrian wrote:
I'll try the walking back thingy and Thanks for the help. Is there anyway to get a Teleporter Stone, if you dont have any or were they only for beginners just starting out in the game for the first time?  

They can be obtained from M-Clay and can be bought from other players, at the moment, you can get 10x for 4 AP each in the Limited Section of the in-game Item Mall too~ but you're limited to only buying 10x per account.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:31 am
DragonLordBrian wrote:
Alright Thank You for the Help, Um.. How do you walk ingame? I've noticed that I'm like super far ahead of Yuki. xD  

To walk in-game you can press the the arrows located on your keyboard, usually near the enter button, Or press "w,a,s,d." W to walk forward, A to walk to the left, S to walk to the right, and D to walk to the left, If you are on a mount, you press "X" on your keyboard to get off. If you aren't on a mount you will be standing on the ground with your feet.

The player itself will be walking faster than Yuki as it does with most Sprites.

The other methods of how to keep Yuki save have been mentioned. Talking to the Royal Special Agent is the safest and quickest way to get to Kaslow as it does indeed teleport you to the portal to get into Kaslow. It dodges all of the mobs and keeps Yuki alive Smile