45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:12 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Technature wrote:
I agree that there should be feedback threads for specific games.

Cause I go on here, and I see 5's, and I think "Seriously?". And then I read it, and go "Oh, it's Eden Eternal/Grand Fantasia.  
LOL You haven't seen Grand Fantasia.  

Are they being screwed too? Sorry, it's the first thing I could think of that still has actual advertisement.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.
Advertisement

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:22 pm
it great like always.

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:23 pm
it great like always.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:31 pm
Technature wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
Technature wrote:
I agree that there should be feedback threads for specific games.

Cause I go on here, and I see 5's, and I think "Seriously?". And then I read it, and go "Oh, it's Eden Eternal/Grand Fantasia.  
LOL You haven't seen Grand Fantasia.  

Are they being screwed too? Sorry, it's the first thing I could think of that still has actual advertisement.  
Yep. It's royally screwed.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Buy an Amor Master Stone and you can win up to 2 more!! Always win one of the following:

1 x Armor Master Stone
2 x Armor Master Stone
3 x Armor Master Stone

2x and 3x Chances have been double for Halloween!!! Enjoy!!! Happy Halloween!!

This item can be redeemed for a guaranteed +1 to any piece of gear (excluding weapons) up to +25.  

Lastchaos tierend spender
today...

pandalover1120

Rank 0
pandalover1120
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:58 pm
I give it a 5. Cause it helped me some this month.

TranquilRain

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:24 pm

AVA

I only play AVA so I base it on this
Before we had a load of events that added up to about 77,000 euros gained possible or so within a week or something.
The good: Lots of events, lots of money
The fail: 2 hours per map = too much commitment Ain't nobody got time for dat
The ugly: Issues with awarding the money to players who actually completed events
Issues with awarding event euros happened this time, and pretty much every other euro giving event hosted by Aeria Games. This time when i didn't get my money, i didn't question it.

Thee good: Update 1/23/13
The fail: Very little Content
The UGLY AS Hard: No update for extremely long periods of time
Patch 1/23/13 1 euro cap, 1 euro shop, 1 ap cap, 1 character; Moderate quality

Patch 12/12/12 only AP items released; money scheme

Patch 12/5/12 2 new maps, only AP items released; money scheme

Anti Virus Update 11/8/12 Extremely Effective degrading quality at an exponential rate for a period of 1 and a half month; Good Work/ No Update for 2 months

Patch 9/24/12 1 ap cap, 1 euro cap, 3 euro shop, new map, new perk system with balanced buying system; Nice

Patch 8/16/12 2 ap caps, 1 euro cap, 3 euro shop; Nice

So as you can see, when the game first started out we received a lot of content, but as the game went on hackers had to be dealt with is the way I'm seeing it. After that point We receive very little amounts of content to none at all now.

TranquilRain

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 11:24 pm
Gave it a 1

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:15 am
Decided to be fair and vote based on past month alone and although still a few of my old gripes remain I gave a generous vote of 3 this month as opposed to my recent votes of 1.

My reasons are:

New GM behaviour, polite and professional in sb and pleased to say actually listened to customers. Talked with rather than at. Started to address the event situation for international customer base.

RTs dealt with quickly and politely (only gripe is one did not answer a question I asked twice).

Generally pleased with overall customer service this past month. Felt was treated like a human being which is always a good thing.

Still bit concerned that had several issues with IM items not being delivered or disappearing on more than one occasion but at least was dealt with quickly and professionally.

Still many other issues outstanding that need to be addressed, cleaning up of inappropriate behaviour, more GM presence overall, game issues, etc, but credit where due and to me personally this was a better month.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 27, 2013 6:54 am

Maybe it forces some GMs to finally say something here