Author Message

lkaos2

Rank 1
lkaos2
Joined
26 Mar 2008
Posts
273
Location
Longueuil Canada
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:06 pm
Alliance Wide Bump!

Harmony Guild Leader
Advertisement

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Hi? Been long time since somebody posted her lol :3

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:51 pm
Jaia2442 wrote:
Hi? Been long time since somebody posted her lol :3  


XD Sup fast Razz
Still waiting on LO, mostly working on LP atm~

lenunudegf

Rank 0
lenunudegf
Joined
27 Oct 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:05 pm
:< I want the game to come out so fun exciting guild things can happen =o

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:28 pm
lenunudegf wrote:
:< I want the game to come out so fun exciting guild things can happen =o  


Me too, so much fun guild stuffs and game stuffs to do \o/

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:44 pm
Okay guys, complete overhaul.

Sites getting changed and fixed a bunch!
Ranks are being reset, and we're having a nice clean slate for LO!

Get ready guys.
This is going to be. Amazing.

torc123

Rank 1
torc123
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Posts
280
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:39 pm
Neutral

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:57 pm
qawsar wrote:
Okay guys, complete overhaul.

Sites getting changed and fixed a bunch!
Ranks are being reset, and we're having a nice clean slate for LO!

Get ready guys.
This is going to be. Amazing.  

Are they chaning the webpage?

PinkiePI3

Rank 0
PinkiePI3
Joined
04 Mar 2013
Posts
21
Location
Cupcakes are Hungary
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:43 am
Hi! -waves- So I looked at all the guilds and I think I like dis one best <333 Yay! -claps-

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:07 pm
PinkiePI3 wrote:
Hi! -waves- So I looked at all the guilds and I think I like dis one best <333 Yay! -claps-  


Thanks for the compliment Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: