klepto762

Rank 0
klepto762
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:39 pm

smaller allainces

:)
I agree with ody smaller alliances may still go all one sided but i think it is less likely. As for contribution that comes and goes...nothing you can do
Advertisement

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedJan 26, 2013 10:01 am
So... server merge will be in feb? Very Happy
It would be smart that game developers practice merge on copies of our two servers first... next time and then with more experience and knowledge do real merge.

And next time for merge compensation... don't give us acquintaice of epic that many people already have... make new one, like you make them for exchange promotions Very Happy, so you could compensate ALL players... next time Very Happy

And about trading... what's wrong with mailing Postman Brown's mailing system? Maybe you guys should fix that bug instead making new trading system. (I'm kidding... it's not bug... it was free transfer of items and therefore trade without taxation... so people used less auction house system and spend less gold on gem boxes... that means spending less money on game).

i don't mind new paying trade system, when i can trade for 1 gem on AH Very Happy
On Titans snipping is not problem anymore... all mayor alliances agrees to kick out thief and burn him /her to the ground... and when merge happens (i bet in feb Very Happy) snipping on Apo will be history Very Happy

aduindam

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2013 5:26 am
So any chance we'll be having another adress for March?