12%48 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%177 Votes
Total Votes :: 389 Votes

darkly1

Rank 1
darkly1
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:04 pm
I gave this a 1, but i'll comment a 3 for improving in AvA. Still upset about Metal Assault being gone, but that's water under the bridge.

if you fix AvA, i don't mind the slow content updates, at least there more balanced with free player to paid player content ( caracters and kel tec ).

If we can get permanent armors in, that would be a 5 ( for AvA)

Scarlet Blade, i don't care about the censor, i'm just anticipated for the potential biggest release. I seen the plot and text, which seem humerous-- if this is a sexified shayia, i'm putting money down c: 5 for SB, do what you can.

Eden Eternal, nothing wrong with the game i see, changes to the exp/gold limits and skill nerf/buffs seems apropriate. Give eden a 5.

Wolfteam, it's getting "better" but it's still way broken, heh-- if only you made wolfteams guns like AvA's gun system, instead of timed guns, why not expendable unless ap- then time it, or perm if you replace the 90 day option for gold guns in wolfteam, make them permenent instead. But only for gold guns, ap guns should be timed unless won or on a special sale.

Default female caracter should be optional to give people the freedom to choose a gender, making both male and female customers more satisfied.

oh, and of course the armor, if only the armor was like AvA, then there would be something worth putting money back into wolfteam. The armor mechanics in AvA for wolfteam would be interesting, but more balanced then it is now. i give wolfteam currently a 2, improvments would be a 4 or 5.

Born to fire-- Put it in Open beta, and i'll give it a 5/5 lol
Advertisement

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:11 pm
You created a server merge........

And forgot about fixing the bugs that stand out ...........

WHAT THE F*** ?

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:46 pm
Logged on today to reply to messages and glance over some threads. PM system working well. Threads contained words that I understood.

5/5.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:14 pm
4 as things are running smoothly with Soldier Front, I believe a 5 may be coming soon in my opinion.

TheLoudOne.

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:18 pm
DigweedT wrote:
I vote none, because there isn't a lower choice than 1 for this shi-wonderful company.  

No vote = a vote of 5.... FYI

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:23 pm
I voted a 2, mostly out of pity for the Shaiya GMs. Not going to bother with the email survey again.

January must have been one of the lowest points in Shaiya's history (which after the recent months took some doing). Granted, the server regularity seems to be reaching a state of normalcy again, but wow...

- Ticket handling times at three weeks.

- Even more patches without proper prior testing, giving us bugs and further destabilizing content.

- Releasing untradable perfect Lapisia.

All of these issues have further aggravated an increasingly frustrated player community. And All of these issues Aeria have brought upon themselves. All of these issues could have been prevented with proper management and testing. And I bet the Shaiya GS team could and would have warned you of all these. But no.

And of course, now the GMs have to be prodded to do even the ONE regular GM event of the week...

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Many of the team members are excellent, and deserve a rating of 5, but as a team, they only get 3. It seems as if there's lots of important tasks that are being ignored for more important matters, and it seems as if the GM team is being stretched with little resources they possess.

borjamari676

Rank 3
borjamari676
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:15 pm
Well you are doing great but you need to take more care with some guys such as Soldier Front , for example dealing with the hackers faster or implanting more patches.

You could also fusion L.S.F. and U.S.F.!

Other examples of forgotten games are A.V.A. and Gunz which haven't recieved a single updated since they migrated from Ijji( Gunz haven't been updated for more than a year )

keia33

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
keia33
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:22 pm
My review on EE: 3 (normal)

The service as far as in-game updates is moderate still several if not more bugs from the new content update (I don't expect perfection). Hopefully the issues get resolved ASAP.

New Pet System: *thumbs-up* running nicely

As for service in the game itself, I play on Diamond, and the most surprising thing I noticed is:

A large Game Sage list, but half them I never seen nor heard of.

Are they shy? Can they be more social? Do they exist? I noticed that in the past week or so I've seen far more activity from [GS]Lixy and [GS]MeruMeru/Neverlearns (she never learns!), in Diamond than most I've seen/not seen on a normal basis. Overall the in-game GS services could always improve.

*Hands EE team a Gold Spammer Broom* Wink

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:49 pm
Oh, and before I forget about WHY I'm so pissed off about the advertising...

This is why. You have the money to spend on this currently not dying horribly in a ditch game, but you don't seem to wanna advertise...pretty much anything else, actually.

I see this game getting advertised **** everywhere. How about you work on something else for a fricken change?

(Yes, I see Grand Fantasia there too, but it's not EVERYWHERE ON THE FRICKEN INTERNET!)