boom2523

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:13 pm

OWNING A CASTLE

No beneficts to get a castle
MEDIEVAL got a castle right now, as we know, at cbt and cbts the tax wasnt implemented and since the char will be wipe it doesent matter having one, but in OB in cant set tax, so whats the beneficts to get a castle? ZZZ No one, is no point to get a castle, this is just wrong...
Advertisement

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Re: OWNING A CASTLE

No beneficts to get a castle
boom2523 wrote:
MEDIEVAL got a castle right now, as we know, at cbt and cbts the tax wasnt implemented and since the char will be wipe it doesent matter having one, but in OB in cant set tax, so whats the beneficts to get a castle? ZZZ No one, is no point to get a castle, this is just wrong...  

Thank you.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:28 pm
I'm sorry you think it is stupid.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:39 pm
Heh, yeah. I guess we are still in OBT at the moment, but castle sieges are one of this games best selling points.

Not to mention the political system which we still don't have.

Currently, owning a castle does nothing but prevent you from participating at the other sieges. Not having any of the political/tax/etc functions isn't helping in that regard.

It would be nice to get a gm reply in regards to the progress of this and possibly shed some light on how it will shape out.

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:04 pm
GM said this is OB and many functions are not implemented 100% yet, so just be patient I think Smile