bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Bomackin's Event: Lottery Prize drawings!

Good morning!

This is Bomackin here!

I am doing a lottery event!

This is in part to try to make a profit, and in part to make room, and in part because I'm bored, and in part because I just got back to MP after being gone for about a month.

So, as to the profit thing, I'm not sure this will make a profit, I will post all the numbers here so you can see how much/how I am getting the profit so that you can see I am trying to be as fair as possible.

Lindow has agreed to do the drawing so as to remove myself from looking biased.He will get %10 of any Profit that I make for his troubles.

The way that this will work is I will have a thread in the swap section in MP and you need to
•1,post that you are applying.
•2, msg me how many spots you want.
•3, give bb to another trusted player,B.o.W(again so as to remove myself from accusations. )

Prizes will work in two parts:

Part 1:
For every 10 people that's sign up
•1foil N
•1Foil N+
•1 tab
(Only until I run out of supplies,I have 20 foil Ns,10 foil N+s and 20 tabs)

Example: if 20 people sign up,all 20 will have a chance to get one of the following prizes:
•foil N
•foil N
•foil N+
•foil N+
•tab
•tab

Part 2:

The following prizes are based on the number of people(ppl) that sign up.every one will have the same chance at getting any one of the prizes.

1-10 ppl:
•5wheel droids
11-15ppl:
•Athena
16-20ppl:
•4knight kitties
21-30ppl:
•2wheel droids
•3clovers
41-55ppl:
•2 anats
51-55ppl
•dragon egg
56-60ppl
•Titan
60-70ppl
•2santa slime
•1taurus
71-80ppl
•1fury
•1sameal
•1fanrir
81-90ppl:
•25% of the Profit bb.
•Foil BC
More than 150ppl:
•TBA,don't know If there will be many people signing up,if there are,I will add more prizes.

Example:

If 30 people sign up, all 30 will have a chance to get one of these prizes:
•5wheel droids
•Athena
•4knight kitties
•2wheel droids
•3clovers

To gain a spot in the drawing you must pay 1bb a head of time.

End of event will be announced after I see how many people are interested.

Everyone can pay for multiple spots in the drawing so as to have more chances at getting a prize.
How ever,this will not add to the number of people signed up and there for will not be counted in adding the next prizes.

My profit will be coming from any extra tickets purchased and a small part from the lottery itself.
I tried making this as fair as possible,so if you have any questions, please msg me or post here!

Good luck!

Bomackin

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedJan 25, 2013 7:33 pm
I reserve the right to change anything at any time.

Posted By Aeria Mobile