Souda1990

Rank 0
Souda1990
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Where can I get a dank scroll

Can some tell me where or how to get a dank scroll I'm kinda new so I don't know where to get one
Advertisement

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedJan 24, 2013 4:28 pm
I think you can buy them with 5 AP, a miniscule amount. Or at least you could a while ago.

<br> <a>GuildLaunch userpage</a><br>

MadameT

Rank 0
MadameT
PostedJan 24, 2013 4:31 pm
But if you don't buy AP then just find someone who does and ask them to "gift" it to you. Usually you can buy them for 15g-25g depending on the seller.

KyleBlade22

Rank 0
KyleBlade22
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:59 pm
Or just watch a video or 2 on the free ap offers and u can buy one yourself from the item mall for 5 or 6 ap

Souda1990

Rank 0
Souda1990
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:41 pm
Thanks for telling me where to get one

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ShAd0wMaGe

Rank 1
ShAd0wMaGe
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:03 pm
the fact that they have taken a " free " quest series that offered negligent costume items that regardless, made " new " players want to grind their levels to obtain said items, and turned it into an ap grab is to say the least..shameful.
yes of course aeria is not to blame, that would be X-Legends..but something needs to be said about such transparent "money" grabs.
i definitely hope this isnt yet another sign of the "end is near, lets get what we can" type of thing that has happened with other aeria games in the past ( Legendary Champions...im looking at yoooouuu )
all in all just saying..this isnt a good sign, and most definitely should be seen as a negative to the player community, when they start making "pop-up" in game quests asking for money, no matter the amount, instead of making it a mere advertisement for said quests as an "option",
things dont seem kosher.
just my opinion, and not meant to bash anything or anyone, simply an opinion.

raiLgun321

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 1:17 am
but how can i get some AP?

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:55 am

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:08 am   Last edited by AriaSaitcho on Apr 21, 2013 4:22 am. Edited 1 time in total
ShAd0wMaGe wrote:
the fact that they have taken a " free " quest series that offered negligent costume items that regardless, made " new " players want to grind their levels to obtain said items, and turned it into an ap grab is to say the least..shameful.
yes of course aeria is not to blame, that would be X-Legends..but something needs to be said about such transparent "money" grabs.
i definitely hope this isnt yet another sign of the "end is near, lets get what we can" type of thing that has happened with other aeria games in the past ( Legendary Champions...im looking at yoooouuu )
all in all just saying..this isnt a good sign, and most definitely should be seen as a negative to the player community, when they start making "pop-up" in game quests asking for money, no matter the amount, instead of making it a mere advertisement for said quests as an "option",
things dont seem kosher.

1) scroll up to the top of the page
2) mouse over the ap to get the drop down menu
3) choose "Earn Free AP"
4) watch 5 videos to acquire enough ap to be able to purchase "Dank Scroll"
5) total cost: $0
6) the fact that you can get various costumes for free just by leveling up is, i think, a good thing. considering the cost of similar costumes in terms of gold or ap, this is really a good deal for a majority of new players who otherwise would have no costumes at all. the only bad thing is that the Dank Scroll is non tradeable/can't be gifted, so players who live in certain areas may not be able to use the "free ap" option.

redcheeseism

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:13 am
AriaSaitcho wrote:
ShAd0wMaGe wrote:
things dont seem kosher.

1) scroll up to the top of the page
2) mouse over the ap to get the drop down menu
3) choose "Earn Free AP"
4) watch 5 videos to acquire enough ap to be able to purchase "Dank Scroll"
5) total cost: $0  

-Too bad, that doesn't work in certain regions.