Get ready for nerdy suggestion.
? Full agi all the way. Need PATK? get that from gear, wep, wings and most important SOUL. Start it early, get to L5 ice fast to unlock Brilliance (red soul) and start pumping those attack stats. Donot divide the stats you gain from levelling, it should only belong to agility. Why? because agility increases critical, dodge and hit ratings...all very very important to rogue, since if you dont crit, your damage will be really low ( us rogues hits 2x, our damage is halved), if you cant hit ppl you cant kill em..and dodge....needless to say anymore.
, till 50 stay shadow, increases survivability in seng and dungeons. Since your stats are agi based, you will need to harness your power from skills. Grind blindly to 40, dont even think about entering seng. After 40 you unlock 20 skill points. You are now ready to venture into seng.
Normally your stock skill set up should be like this:
1) Assasin Thrust (5/5) 25% damage increase and 100% defense ignore at L5, sick vs squishies or fatties alike when you crit. This will be your main DPS skill since it has fast 6 sec cooldown.
2) Shadow rush (1/5) Leave it at 1 for now, 2 second stun is more than OP. If you cant kill someone in 2 sec, dont try to kill him/her in first place, since seng fights dont last more than 2-3 secs.
3) Slayers Cloak (1/5) Just to stealth. Later 2/5 is more than enuf if you would like a lil more time under stealth.
4) Shadow Strike (1/5) Just to go back to stealth during combat.
5) Slayers Speed (1/5) for now at 40 but should be upgraded to 5/5 as you level.
6) Slayers Call (5/5) need those critical % be pve/pvp.
1) Double Cut ( 1/5) only to unlock the next skill
2) Blade Twist (5/5) This is what that will make you a god. L5 gives 35%+199 attack increase plus -35% defense reduction.....stun, hit Sin thrust then this...kaboom.
Thats basically it. Also getting Choke hold (1/5) in shadow tree after 40+ is advisable since it deals good damage and slows down opponents ( if they try to run after stun wears off).
After 50 though, when reversal gets unlocked, its advisable to switch to combat. I'll leave that for another day, but for now, stick to shadow, get those kills, upp that honor, unlock Savage. Enjoy the game.