Sorry, but we practically disbanded.
[CrystalMemory] is a calm, social guild. We like to participate in dungeon runs, our higher level members love to help out, and! we even do trials when asked. We are currently not active in Arena, PvP or TW. CrystalMemory is a family, who are very humorous, family oriented, weird (sometimes =P) and we just like to have fun! We are a close-knit group looking to expand our awesome family!
Recruitment Status: CLOSED!
Current Leader: EternalStar
Vice Leaders: Annica, AutumnBur
Our guild has:
- Family oriented
- Active. We want you to be active in guild chat, so don't be shy to talk to us. (:
- Be respectful to others, as you will be respected in return.
- English speaking guild. This is out of respect to those members who do not speak a second language. So please be polite.
- No age and level requirements. Our guild has a wide range of age and levels.
- You can invite a friend, couples, or anyone to join our guild!
- No fame/donation requirements, but it is highly appreciated if you do to help level up our guild. However, fame is required for guild's internal rank promotion.
- Skype (optional). A group/chat communication with no low-latency voice solution, lag free and no server needed. It is free and easy to download.
- Facebook group
- Keep the drama outside of the guild chat. If you have a problem with a member, notify a leader and we will sort it out.
- Can't be inactive for more than 1 month unless you notify a leader. We want you to be active to get the most out of the guild as possible.
- Be mature and respectful in guild chat, we want it to stay friendly.
- No spamming in guild chat.
- No begging/whining. Help isn't always available for you in guild, but asking help for others in Peer Chat or Community Search helps. Try other options to seek help if our members aren't available to assist you.
- Loot Rule: Trial/Dgn Runs. Every members has to make 2 calls of an item (either be a trophy, weapon, Blueprint etc) to put Need on the items they called. The rest that aren't called will put Greed, for this is only fair for everyone. If you are a ninja/troll, we will have to remove you from our guild if you don't follow this rule. (This applies to guild runs only. Note that external runs have their own set of rules.)
- If you are interested in joining our guild, you can either post here or send me a mail in-game: EternalStar
- Or other members in our guild: Annica, AutumnBur, YukiOna
We hope to see you in our family! Wink Very Happy