DracoTempus

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Bag?

Is there anyway?
Is their any other way to get bags besides paying money? Is there a quest I can do? Or anything?
Advertisement

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:06 pm
Aside from getting the 4-slot bag from the quest line, you have to either buy AP to get 5-slot bags or buy them off of people who donate for AP in exchange for gold.

As well, sometimes the GMs will host events where they'll give away bags, usually 7-slot bags, so I'd pay attention to event rewards because it could mean a chance at one of those.

The blueprints for some of the bags often require 5-slot bags and the largest bag before it, which again, all require 5-slot bags. In short, the "bag system" ultimately revolves around 5-slot bags.

Rarely, they'll have some of the larger bags (10,15,20 slots) in tiered spender events. But those are the only ways you can really get a bag. AP or giving gold to an AP buyer who buys it for you (or sells it on the AH if you prefer buying it there).

DracoTempus

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:48 am
so no bag unless i pay. Or later on when i have tons more gold. Well that sucks but still fun game.

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:39 am
don't worry, Draco... high lvl dungeon gives nice amount of gold

I'm ill-tempered, self-centered, rude n less care with others feeling

DracoTempus

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:09 am
well thats good. Thanks

GMExia

GameMaster: USA
GMExia
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:12 pm
There are times where we host Events in game and the reward are 20-slot packs. Keep a lookout on the Events page for all current and upcoming events. You may be able to win one!

- GMExia

DarylValentine

Rank 2
DarylValentine
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:25 pm
Don't forget that keeping a portable bank on you will let you access your bank space from wherever you are. This means you can effectively use your bank as extra bag space until you have the gold to spend on backpacks. :3