Author Message

ozakichi

Rank 0
ozakichi
Joined
13 Mar 2011
Posts
152
Location
Sintra,Lisboa Portugal
PostedJan 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Clan Hacker "Hobbits"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xplgpWRkZvI&feature=youtu.be
Advertisement

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:46 am
Hobbits Change name to "JustNoLife"

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
529
Location
Singapore
PostedJan 24, 2013 4:46 am
Pretty obvious.... but even with walling.... they cant even aim HS.... Kinda pathetic... lol

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedJan 24, 2013 4:49 am
lostsword92 wrote:
Pretty obvious.... but even with walling.... they cant even aim HS.... Kinda pathetic... lol  


They always put sandstrom for wh Sandstrom good map for wh.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
529
Location
Singapore
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:19 am
zSanity. wrote:
They always put sandstrom for wh Sandstrom good map for wh.  


No more sandstorm for me. Had the worst experience EVER.
1st CW is some SP glitching in Sandstorm DS2.
That time i was non-AP. Theirs was like full SP?

Another CW in Sandstorm also includes hackers.
Literally made me so mad, i decide to play with sounds on at max volume.
Usually, even in CWs, i dun play with sound. Even when im on serious mode, max volume i go is like 50+ with background music. That time... oh god... Hackers calling me hacker XD

Always had bad experience with Sandstorm. Hate it.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:20 am
Yeah they hack, Only i didn't waste my time posting it here and sent it to aeria

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
Joined
15 May 2010
Posts
3619
Location
Kalix Sweden
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:39 am
lostsword92 wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
They always put sandstrom for wh Sandstrom good map for wh.  


No more sandstorm for me. Had the worst experience EVER.
1st CW is some SP glitching in Sandstorm DS2.
That time i was non-AP. Theirs was like full SP?

Another CW in Sandstorm also includes hackers.
Literally made me so mad, i decide to play with sounds on at max volume.
Usually, even in CWs, i dun play with sound. Even when im on serious mode, max volume i go is like 50+ with background music. That time... oh god... Hackers calling me hacker XD

Always had bad experience with Sandstorm. Hate it.  

It's so annoying to plays vs wallers in sandstorm. They always spray with theirs MSD/Etsr through the doors..

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: