steamxrange

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2009 11:07 pm

I Cant change my Class at lvl 15 :( !

Im stuck on lvl 15
Ok.... so here is my problem so I am new to this game ... but ay ... once u played 1 mmo u have played them all ... I am a lvl 15 assassin/hunter (something like that) ... and I cant gain any more exp ... I talked to the class master in kaslow ... and he tells me come back to him at lvl 15 ... but doesnt give me the option to advance .... Is there a reason he is ignoring ? -.-
Advertisement

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedDec 17, 2009 11:28 pm
Look on your map is there another quest completion symbol on your map? When i finished mine it wasn't with the classmaster rather another NPC in the town.

XeroWind

Rank 0
XeroWind
PostedDec 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: I Cant change my Class at lvl 15 :( !

Im stuck on lvl 15
steamxrange wrote:
Ok.... so here is my problem so I am new to this game ... but ay ... once u played 1 mmo u have played them all ... I am a lvl 15 assassin/hunter (something like that) ... and I cant gain any more exp ... I talked to the class master in kaslow ... and he tells me come back to him at lvl 15 ... but doesnt give me the option to advance .... Is there a reason he is ignoring ? -.-  

did you read your quest log?

JonGhost

Rank 5.2
JonGhost
PostedDec 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Have you tried talked to the class master at Jale?

I don't recall if it mattered or not, but supposedly, Jale = Hunter/Assassin/Ranger. Ilya = Mage/Necromancer/Wizard and Cleric/Priest/Sage. Kaslow = Warrior/Berserker/Paladin.

<object> <param> </embed> </object>

SirSpuds

Rank 0
SirSpuds
PostedDec 17, 2009 11:47 pm
JonGhost wrote:
Have you tried talked to the class master at Jale?

I don't recall if it mattered or not, but supposedly, Jale = Hunter/Assassin/Ranger. Ilya = Mage/Necromancer/Wizard and Cleric/Priest/Sage. Kaslow = Warrior/Berserker/Paladin.  

If you cannot get it in Kaslow, then like Jon said, head on over to Jale via the Teleporter and see if you can do it there, since the Captain on Siwa Island stated that Jale is the starting point for all new Hunters.

redhotchilibean

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 6:01 pm
yeah, i'm lvel 15 hunter and i have no clue where to go, HELP ME! Crying or Very sad

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:07 am
redhotchilibean wrote:
yeah, i'm lvel 15 hunter and i have no clue where to go, HELP ME! Crying or Very sad  

Talk to Stan at (Jale 120, 150.)

paulyd3

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:25 pm
hey i was reading this discussion because i have the same problem: im at level 15 and cant advance. im talking to the kaslow class master, Jessica, and she's not saying anything about advancing my class, just going on about random crap idgaf about. im a fighter, so i think im at the right place. what do i do?! plzz help.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:20 pm
paulyd3 wrote:
hey i was reading this discussion because i have the same problem: im at level 15 and cant advance. im talking to the kaslow class master, Jessica, and she's not saying anything about advancing my class, just going on about random crap idgaf about. im a fighter, so i think im at the right place. what do i do?! plzz help.  

It sounds like you are at the correct NPC--Jessica in Kaslow at 65, 250 should indeed advance your class from Fighter to Warrior at level 15. Although it is rare, there is such a bug that can cause this quest not to show up. If that has happened, unfortunately there is no fix for it and you will need to re-make the character. (The good news is--remaking a character and leveling it to 15 does not take long.)

Consider first trying to do a "Full Scan" from your GF Launcher to see if that helps. If you can see the little "money bag" icon but cannot accept it, then make sure you have backpack space available.

dx0520

Rank 3
dx0520
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:37 pm
Click on one of the flashing books to your right, until you find one that is "Class Upgrade" or something.

When your quest logs are full or whatever, and you hit level 15, the auto quest doesn't pop up automatically.

I've been noticing that recently when trying to level my alts to 16.