dominicanG-Ijoe

Rank 0
dominicanG-Ijoe
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:23 pm

My Archer Build

I know this is a bit complicated but i need advice on it to see if its good so far its going great for my lvl 19 um archer . This is my build : Full luc till lvl 20 then switch over to full dex till lvl 45 then switch to full str till lvl 70 . Im going to do pvp so im stopping at 70 but im going to link alot of dex and str in my pvp gear i got . Plus im using noss to increase hit rate,damage etc .Any advice will be appreciated thank you Smile .
Advertisement

LR6_AA1

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:49 am
Few things

1. idk which server you are on but as far as I know most Shaiya servers have max lvl 80 now.

2. From a grinding perspective your build does not make sense. You are building an UM pvp archer for high lvl pvp. Optimum grind build would be str/dex something (like 7/2) till the point where you can get 500+ luc, then restat to luc.

Somewhere lvl 60+ you should be getting so much luc from gear that you will not really need base luc anymore and restat to dex/str with emphasis on dex

(If you use this build to get to lvl 30 pvp as well it could make sense depending on your lvl 30 gear but then you wouldn't have to put dex after lvl 30 but only str)

3. If you nos for grinding do not put luc at all in base stats. Knockout nos will give all the crits you need.

btw,

full luc grind build can be done but then keep adding luc untill you reach max crit rate, and then switch to dex/str and restat when you know your pvp gear. FYI: from both calculations and experience full luc grind build is terrible for lvl 20-27 but it gets better after that.

_havey

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 11:56 am
that was good ur build.
but i have a suggest this is my um hunter build.3str 3dex and 3luc..this is great.my um hunter now is lvl 55 ...this is just suggest ..GL to u Smile