Shadowbabe626

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Legendary achievements

Can anyone tell me why i can't see the increase in stats in my character window after completing a legendary achieve?
Advertisement

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:07 pm
Could you be more specific?

sregi2

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:04 pm
Depends what lvl you are, and what achievement you did, but I'd say you just didn't notice the increase. If you did a crit rate 5%, or cast/atk spd, then you'd hardly see an increase if it's already so low. Only way you'd see a nice boost is if your build is of that stat.

Scatta

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:31 pm
It depends on what achievement you did. If you did an achievement based on a core stat (str, agi, int, wis, luck) then you might not notice the increase if your stat was already low, like sregi2 said.

If you did an achievement based on weapon crafting, it won't take effect unless you are wearing the weapon; again, you might not also notice the difference if your patk/matk with the weapon was low.

If you did an armor achievement, the stat increase is static, so it will add a passive % to whatever the stat was (Ex: Cloth armor 1-30 gives 3% elemental resists, or 3 resists. So if you had 20 resists b4 the achievement, you now get 23 resists, not 20 + (20*3%) resists.

If you did an accessory achievement, the bonus will also be static. Necklaces 1-30 for example would show up on your cast speed at x.xx + 3% cast speed. Rings increase crit and mcrit DAMAGE not rate, so if you did that, check your crit/mcrit dmg. It should have increased by .05 for each level of the achievement you completed.

If you did gem achievements, it will add static movespeed. (Ex: Gems 1-30 would get u 2.00 move speed, not 2% of whatever movespeed you had).

If you did the rare monsters or enchants achievements, you won't be able to tell from looking at your stats, b/c currently there is no shown measurement for exp/cp increase or double hit rate.

If you did trophies, the hp should be added to your hp bar.

Shadowbabe626

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:28 pm
That was an elaborate answer and exponentially informative, the exact answers I was seeking thank you for your time and help! <3