sairusaigen

Rank 0
sairusaigen
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:31 pm

level 5X Fails to feel himself strong in a duel with 1X

So you all know those 'high' levels that fail to beat people of their own level so they come to low level zones to be 'worshipped' and feel strong by spam duel inviting low levels and winning duels there and stand in front of low levels to make them admire them ?

Well... this one failed grandly.
He kept spam duel inviting my friend and insulted my friend several times telling him he is a 'dirty frog' and that all his 'friends' hate frogs.

I of course have a big mouth back and told him it can't be hard because he has no friends.
So my friend for joke accepted the duel. The guy called 'KyraKrypt' from guild 'Inquisition' in server 'Diamond' even
failed to 1 Hit my friend which is level 14 while he himself is level 55.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5732/xy1b.jpg

PS. These are not our mains, we created these characters together to do guild quests together cuz we have a AP Reward for the first 3 ppl that reach 2000 Fame Smile
But stuff like this happens often to newcomers and scares them away.

As promised to the culprit i was posting this on aeriagames forums to show how some people keep themselves busy on Eden Eternal bothering newcomers =)

Everyone is welcome to post his experiences here, hopefully with screenshots !
Enjoy !
Advertisement

aquaXpop

Rank 0
aquaXpop
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:49 pm
yea, i hate those kind of guys too. o.o I'm guessing the best way is ignore them? I'm a lvl55 myself and i find this way too pathetic.

Just on a side note: if u dont wanna accept duels, u can change ur settings.

sairusaigen

Rank 0
sairusaigen
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:02 am
lol we don't mind duels but imagine you being level 14 without gear getting invited to duel by a level 55 fully geared up with buffs of a guildie and everything insulting you because you have a frog character Razz

ben1000234

Rank 3
ben1000234
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:10 am
Heh... Made my day Very Happy

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:09 pm
I do the opposite . . . I go to Aven on my low level alt(s) and challenge level 60+ players. Then their friends nearby tell them to stop being mean, lol.