vicky199

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:13 am

How to abandon a rented room and get a new one in guild?!

Rented room vs guild room...
Hi, I'm new to the game and didn't know that I could get rent-free room in guild...I want to abandon the room I bought in Aven and get a new one in guild but it won't let me..saying I have to pay the rent....I don't have the kind of money it asks for...So do I actually have to wait 10 weeks? or any Gs can help me with that? Would be much appreciated.
Advertisement

MapleCakes

Rank 0
MapleCakes
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:25 am
I do remember moving my home from Aven to guild without paying the Aven rent, so you shouldn't have to wait or pay if you're moving. If you haven't already, try going to your Guild's Town and click Rent Room. When you confirm it, it should automatically close your Aven home and set a new one in the Guild Town with no fee.

Before trying, you should take out all of your furniture and put it in the storage or in your inventory. I'm not sure if it deletes the furniture when you change.

vicky199

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 11:27 am
That's exactly what I did, I went to he guild inkeeper and asked to rent a room, after clicking confirm it says " you cant enter your house until your rent is payed" I can't take my furniture out cause i cant enter without paying the rent. But screw the furniture i just want rent-free room but it won't let me switch till I pay the rent...

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:44 pm
Yes, you will have to wait 10 weeks for your room to be repossessed and then you will be able to get a new room at your guild town.

vicky199

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:50 pm
You have got to be kidding me...wow..that is ridiculous. To wait 2 and a half months..

vicky199

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:51 pm
Way to pay for a new player mistake....while others enjoy a rent free room..just wow!