shinigami574

Rank 0
shinigami574
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Aeria Game card

i got a aeria game card. and i its for ddtank. how to i redeem it in?
Advertisement

CarlosT_10567

Rank 0
CarlosT_10567
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:17 pm
its for all the games on aeria.
you go to buy AP and once you are there it tells you aeria fun card or aeria extreme card once you select that just enter the E-pin and you will get AP.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Re: Aeria Game card

shinigami574 wrote:
i got a aeria game card. and i its for ddtank. how to i redeem it in?  

First thing you do is click the blue circle at the top of the web page that says AP on it. This will take you to the Purchase AP page. You must then select your payment method. If you have an Aeria Fun card you select that. If you have an Aeria Extreme Card you select that option. make sure you select the correct payment option for the card you have. Next you will want to enter in the code that is under the scratch off part on the back after you hit the proceed button. After you enter in the code hit proceed again and confirm your purchase.

Wait until it shows your AP in your balance. It may take a few minutes.

After you have your AP, go into DDTank and click the buy coins button. Select how many coins you want to buy with your AP from the list of options and select which character to give it to. BE SURE YOU SELECT THE PROPER CHARACTER YOU WANT THE COINS TO GO TO. After you made and confirmed your coin purchase you will receive a confirmation mail in game telling you you made the purchase and you will now have coins to use to spend in DDTank. Smile

charlize143

Rank 0
charlize143
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:35 am

Coins

Free **Nugget 1year
G.M if you have mecy give me **Nugget 1year and 5k coins

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Re: Coins

Free **Nugget 1year
charlize143 wrote:

o.o Instead of begging, you might try to get a AP Card o.o;;

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:29 am

Free **Nugget 1year
charlize143 wrote:

quick the jewel farm is up! you can get it there for 50 coins if you're lucky ^^

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:04 am

Free **Nugget 1year
charlize143 wrote:

GM's do not give out items/coins.

arthur01000

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: Need help purchasing coins?

Follow this guide!
wolfman19951995 wrote:
GM Edit: If you have a question, please click, "NEW REPLY" instead of "QUOTE"  
como se consegue cps ?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Follow this guide!
arthur01000 wrote:
wolfman19951995 wrote:
GM Edit: If you have a question, please click, "NEW REPLY" instead of "QUOTE"  
como se consegue cps ?  

Are you asking "how to" purchase coins?

balog2427

Rank 0
balog2427
PostedFeb 08, 2013 8:43 am

Follow this guide!
GMshrinky wrote:
As a new player to DDTank, you may run into circumstances where the game asks you to pay in "Coins" however you don't have any and have no idea how to acquire some for your own. Well this is the guide for you!

From the main window of the game, the quickest way to gain DDT Coins is to click the button for "Buy Coins" in the center bottom of the game window.

Once you have clicked the "Buy Coins" button, a new window will open. If you already have Aeria Points you can select the amount of coins you wish to purchase and then click the button to "Buy".

Remember to select the CHARACTER NAME you wish to purchase coins on!!

DDT Coins may take a few seconds to show up on your account and will appear in your inventory near your gold and vouchers and you should receive a system mail notifying you of your purchase.

If you do not have Aeria Points you will need to click the button for "click here to buy AP." (at the bottom right of the Payment window in blue). This will open a new window/tab in your browser. There are a number of options available for purchasing Aeria Points so pick the option that is best for you. You can also gain free points here or by participating in Events on the forums!

Aeria Point purchases are generally very fast, however if this is your first purchase, you may need to wait for 15 minutes before using your Aeria Points. Once you have Aeria Points, you can view how many you have on this page: Aeria Point Recharge History

Once you have Aeria Points on your account, you can return to beginning of this guide and purchase DDT Coins!