rileythiessen95

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 11:01 pm

White loggin error? Different one.

I keep getting this error.

What do I do :$

Also another error that comes up is it will say, Confirmation code is incorrect.
Basically telling me my captcha is incorrect yet my password + captcha are 100% correct. Tried over 100 times. What do I do for that one.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Re: White loggin error? Different one.

rileythiessen95 wrote:

Also another error that comes up is it will say, Confirmation code is incorrect.
Basically telling me my captcha is incorrect yet my password + captcha are 100% correct. Tried over 100 times. What do I do for that one.  

The confrimation one I don't know what could be the problem there I always type in the captcha and it says it's right. What game is this for? In the meantime please send a ticket here http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support and I will look for further information on the subject. For now I suggest running windows updates and/or making sure correct drivers and such are installed also things like (Direct X as well)

rileythiessen95

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

sdsdssdsds wrote:
rileythiessen95 wrote:

The confrimation one I don't know what could be the problem there I always type in the captcha and it says it's right. What game is this for? In the meantime please send a ticket here http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support and I will look for further information on the subject. For now I suggest running windows updates and/or making sure correct drivers and such are installed also things like (Direct X as well)  

This is for A.V.A. Also, I've tried updating etc it just will not work. Tried reinstalling game and ignite, everything. Tried restarting computer. I'm about to friggin reformat and see if that works..

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:48 am

rileythiessen95 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
rileythiessen95 wrote:

This is for A.V.A. Also, I've tried updating etc it just will not work. Tried reinstalling game and ignite, everything. Tried restarting computer. I'm about to friggin reformat and see if that works..  

Let me know how the reformat goes. I'll be here.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:19 am
Hey rileythiessen95

If you are still having this issue, please go in to your Ignite program, click the little wheel in the top right corner, and click feedback. Type in a brief description of how this issue started and click "Report an issue".

This will create a zip folder on your desktop with all the relevant info for us to use to check out what is going on. Please create a dropbox link or similar file sharing program and PM me the link!

Thanks