Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedJan 17, 2013 10:01 pm
nteserra wrote:
like i said i tested it in the 1 hour i had in open beta last night, int which coralates to matk did not increase Tick damage on the aoes, just the initial hit from it. and aoes almost never crit, maybe 1% if that ive seen. So overall the only thing that really amps up the aoe damage is weapon and level  

Agreed. Poison damage remained the same after 10 intellect was added. (60 matk I believe?).

Advertisement

Nanaki2

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 11:02 am
Anarchist69x wrote:
nteserra wrote:
like i said i tested it in the 1 hour i had in open beta last night, int which coralates to matk did not increase Tick damage on the aoes, just the initial hit from it. and aoes almost never crit, maybe 1% if that ive seen. So overall the only thing that really amps up the aoe damage is weapon and level  

Agreed. Poison damage remained the same after 10 intellect was added. (60 matk I believe?).  

"Changed poison damage to scale off magic attack"

Int will increase dmg now.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 18, 2013 2:35 pm
Nanaki2 wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:
nteserra wrote:

"Changed poison damage to scale off magic attack"

Int will increase dmg now.  

I keep reading that the scaled magic attack is for the initial hit, not the continuous damage. It should affect the DoT damage too, but it may not be that way.

As for me, I'm going full CON for maximum tankiness healz. Once I get to the point I need a farming character, I'll roll something else and have it go pure dps.

mecalec

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: End Game Stats/Build

Endgame Stats
nteserra wrote:
So I tested 3 shadowmages to 30. 1 with full int. 1 splitting int.wis.con and 1 wisx3/conx1.

To the best of my knowledge int doesnt affect shadow damage at all, meaning our poisons/aoes. The only thing that seemed to affect it was weapon. So that being said I am of the belief that ignoring int for more mana regen and hps is the way to go. I would love more input on this if you think im wrong or have suggestions.  

you are right !

Astaro0th3

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:01 pm
The best shadow mage dps mob its Con / Wis( 20/10 ) and full defend buffs ;D
(sorry my english , the translate its so bad u,u)

Nawachas

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 12:53 pm
Anarchist69x wrote:
nteserra wrote:

just made some small tests. main reason was to check which buff is more effective
[bruiser buff or defender buff]

toon stats:
23 lvl
INT: 24
MagAtck: 256
Armor (with self buffs [death mantle lvl1 and golem aspect lvl3] ): 711
with defender buff: 811

Tests was made on Gremlin Berserkers.

poison arrow 3lvl = ~100 dmg + 38 dmg per tick
with bruiser buff (356 MagAtck) = ~107dmg + 41 dmg per tick

Night terrors 1 lvl = 144 dmg + 37 dmg per tick
with bruiser buff (356 MagAtck) = ~153dmg + 40 dmg per tick

[it seems MagAtck effects dmg but veeery small amounts of it]

def check:

without defender buff [711] got damage:
41,42,31,36,47 etc.
with defender buff [811] got damage:
29,18,17,23,20,37,21 etc.

so still don't have clear picture but feels like what deff buff better. [less heal, dmg aprox, same]

of course need to try with more int, to check how it impacts dmg.

UAREMY

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:45 pm
So it's better don't touch the INT and increase WIS and CON 2:1 ?

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedJan 22, 2013 11:14 pm
More or less. They'll fix Int given time, but for now it's sort of a pointless place to throw points. 2:1, 3:1 or 1:1, whichever you feel suits your play style best.

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee ~Flash Rosenberg

UAREMY

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:20 am
Ok, thanks. I'll try ^^