matthewdalton63

Rank 0
matthewdalton63
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:30 pm

ddtank

Boatyard scenes
My name is Ricecakewolf and i play on DD tank browser game and for those of you who know what boatyard scenes are well i am finally strong enough to do Shadow castle hero and Gulu hero. Well i notice that Shadow castle hero states u can receive boomerang undead axe or spear and gulu states you can receive boomerang. Well i played BEFORE boomerang jr pieces and card boxes and barok jrs came to the boatyard and i would like to say they have really taken up alot of room in the rewards. i remember when Gulu hero you would see boomerang pop up EVERY TIME but you wouldn't always get it BUT YOU KNEW IT WAS THERE and now i did it 10 times in 1 day 10 times another day and didn't see it ONCE didn't even see a pink angelic arm or barok shield. i would just like to know if these rewards are still possible with the adding of axe and spear jr and boomerang jr and card boxes cause now i never see these rare and fun weapons. Someone please enlighten me that if i keep hunting for them in Shadow castle hero and Gulu hero that i will AT LEAST SEE IT rather than get it cause its unfair to tell us the rewards is able to be got and then u do the scene OVER AND OVER but never even SEE it in the rewards.
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:29 pm
Well there is a theory roaming around that the faster you complete the boat, the higher the chance would be to get rare prizes. x) Faster = chance to see it xD but its super rare to actually get it o.o

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:36 pm
gummybear23 wrote:
Well there is a theory roaming around that the faster you complete the boat, the higher the chance would be to get rare prizes. x) Faster = chance to see it xD but its super rare to actually get it o.o  

Surprised me toooo.... D: Fastest i can do them is 45 minutes Q_Q

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedJan 22, 2013 3:03 am
ancient weapons are extremely rare and almost impossible to find. sometimes i think the game just purposely rigs it so you can see the weapon but never get it. But i will say even though it seems almost impossible, it is doable. I won boom from Gulu Hero. You do have a point..recently I haven't seen any ancient weapons around. Maybe they're finally being honest and not rigging the cards?

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:33 am
It is an exaggeration to say that before the jr. pieces that those legendary weapons would be on the prize list every time, they simply were not that common to appear every time someone complete a heroic level of a boatyard.

You said yourself that you just became strong enough to do them so you would not have any knowledge of what the drop rate was before the addition of the jr. pieces.

I do not know if they are still in game as complete items you can win in the boat yards, but with the jr. pieces you have a better chance of getting one than farming boatyards over and over.

I also just noticed that your account was created yesterday so either you are on an alt or you play DDTank on another web site. If you play on another web site please go to that website for help. This is AGE DDTank and has nothing to do with other versions.

If you are posting on an alt then feel free to post on your main. Don't worry, we don't bite. Smile

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:15 pm
The faster you complete the boat the better the prizes are. This is definitely true. The last time someone got a boomerang from gulu heroic has been over a year already however. The last time I have seen boomerang appear however was 4 weeks ago. In this run I finished in 25 rounds 10 minutes and only 3 people were there. Noone died we just started with 3 people. Doing boats with 3 people tends to make the prizes better only if everyone is strong enough. If someone dies the prizes will be ruined.

Pretty much, the only people who have chances are people who get extremely lucky and who are 55k+ in power. This means weak people have no chances to get these weapons. However most people strong enough to get these weapons already have one and will probably sell it. This will make a weaker person charge money to get that weapon allowing aeria to make money.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:36 am
jliuk146 wrote:
The faster you complete the boat the better the prizes are. This is definitely true. The last time someone got a boomerang from gulu heroic has been over a year already however. The last time I have seen boomerang appear however was 4 weeks ago. In this run I finished in 25 rounds 10 minutes and only 3 people were there. Noone died we just started with 3 people. Doing boats with 3 people tends to make the prizes better only if everyone is strong enough. If someone dies the prizes will be ruined.

Pretty much, the only people who have chances are people who get extremely lucky and who are 55k+ in power. This means weak people have no chances to get these weapons. However most people strong enough to get these weapons already have one and will probably sell it. This will make a weaker person charge money to get that weapon allowing aeria to make money.  

Professor Ivy :O *Bow* xD